I have to agree with Paulie some UFC fans are low, one even used a fighters coupon code

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i remember when they had the three day fighter retreat at the grand opening of the ufc performance institute, cat zingano posted her care package and showed reebok gave her a 50 percent off entire purchase on reebok .com coupon on twitter and someone used it l she forgot to blur out the code that was funny and messed up at the same time

Thats pretty low if you ask me

Yea bro, took half of her sponsorship money pretty much

I wouldnt be surprised if the whole paulie/conor thing is just an act to keep them all relevant.

Paulie has a point. For the most part he just deals with Conor fans. They have to be the worst of all fans in mma. They make sherdog, and the sport worse with their presence.

The Paulie/Artem fight is a win/win. Either of them lose, we rejoice in their bum tears!

That's very small minded

UFC fans are worse than MMA fans
giphy.gif

Paulie has a point. For the most part he just deals with Conor fans. They have to be the worst of all fans in mma. They make sherdog, and the sport worse with their presence.

Conor fans > you.

Sooooo

<3>

<GOT1>

so because Cat is a moron, the whole community sucks?

i remember when they had the three day fighter retreat at the grand opening of the ufc performance institute, cat zingano posted her care package and showed reebok gave her a 50 percent off entire purchase on reebok .com coupon on twitter and someone used it l she forgot to blur out the code that was funny and messed up at the same time

Thats pretty low if you ask me
that's disgusting!!!!

Back