I have to agree with Paulie some UFC fans are low, one even used a fighters coupon code

In my limited experienced, MMA fans are the worst out of all sports.

I agree, especially when it comes to the way they handle fighters losing fights. In other sports, you're usually a fan of a team/athlete through victory and defeat. In MMA fighters are discarded rapidly after a couple of losses.

That’s hilarious. What an amateur sport.

It was actually figuratively, get your facts straight homie
tenor.gif

she threw a hat at Conor McGregor for no reason (jealous of his popularity?)
hilariously bad fight IQ in the biggest fight of her life (Ronda)
talked alot of crap (got resoundly beat by Pena)
among other things
She threw a hat at conor? come on man so you are a conor fan boy? She threw it on purpose I find that hard to believe.
You know when she fought Ronda she was coming off a deep depression she just lost her husband to suicide.

How the fuck are you going to talk shit about a fan base that gifted the world this:

<{JustBleed}>

I would say that MMA fans clearly have the lowest collective IQ in American sports. But I think it's probably a product of: (1) the sport still being relatively new; and (2) the way the UFC has marketed itself since its inception (e.g., "no holds barred," Dana being a clown, pandering to the Brock/CM Punk/Hardy types, etc.).

I assume/hope it will get better over time.

Combat sports fans in general are horrible compared to other sports. Boxing fans piss me off because of the amount of racism and hatred they exhibit. MMA fans are annoying, immature and have no respect. They'll shit on a guy's legacy once he gets knocked out, for no good reason at all, like all the Aldo haters. Lots of people that are hot and cold too, like half these people wishing Tony to get better from his mental illness are the same ones talking shit about him before, calling him a retard

She threw a hat at conor? come on man so you are a conor fan boy? She threw it on purpose I find that hard to believe.
You know when she fought Ronda she was coming off a deep depression she just lost her husband to suicide.

I tend to find that fans of Golf are some of the most ruthless and brutal fans in the world.

Did she do that on purpose or was she just trying to throw it to the audience? someone should ask that on twitter
If Conor wanted to hit that he could usually when girls are violent like that and pretend to hate a guy they really like him all he has to do is sweet talk her and girls flip real quick and start liking you.

Still hard to tell if its intentional

I'm positive that TS is making this stuff up. Just 30 minutes of cruising the forums here and anyone can see that MMA fans are mature and reasonable citizens who enjoy well thought out, logical discussion and respect others and never judge anyone unless they have all of the facts. I suspect that nasty coupon code rumor got started by a boxing fan.

I'm positive that TS is making this stuff up. Just 30 minutes of cruising the forums here and anyone can see that MMA fans are mature and reasonable citizens who enjoy well thought out, logical discussion and respect others and never judge anyone unless they have all of the facts. I suspect that nasty coupon code rumor got started by a boxing fan.
LOL at your user name and post nice

Back