• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have little interest in seeing O'Malley vs Gervonta Davis

UFC is now officially a feeder league to boxing?

<45><45><45>

That would be a hilarious outcome to Dana's "you don't understand the business"-style of paying fighters peanuts - he rushes someone like O'Malley to the belt, and Sean says "thanks, can't wait for my boxing fight" lmao
Dana: This isn't a career, it's an opportunity.
*fighter seizes opportunity*
Dana:
<31>

While it may be true a superfight with Davis would be the biggest payout for O'Malley, I don't see that fight going well for him. Davis just wrecked formerly undefeated Garcia.

It's much more plausible / believable that Suga could beat contenders (incl Merab) in MMA. But O'Malley has very little chance of beating Davis in a boxing match. Davis may be short but it's much easier to boxing to defend with those big gloves.
he'll have no power with boxing gloves on. same story with conor.

Wait, did Sean actually suggest this stupid shit? I turned the broadcast off before they got a mic in front of him cuz of how insufferable he is.

Well, the forum has been clamoring nonstop for O'Malley vs Davis. I think you might be along for the ride on this one.

Tank vs O’Malley in Boxing is a hysterical mismatch but I would watch O’Malley get decapitated on live TV if it goes down.

popcorn-michael-jackson.gif

Don’t worry it will never happen

Does he have to leave the UFC to do a boxing match? Like Ngannou? Or do it while in the UFC, like Conor?
Actually curious about this.

'Tank' would knock his head into the third row. Even him suggesting this is hilarious.
They asked SO at the post fight presser why Tank and he said he didn't really know Tank as a fighter but knows he's his size so why not?

Shittiest way to sell a fight. Nothing about that would motivate anyone in boxing to take him seriously.

It doesn't matter anyway, Tank doesn't need these MMA guys to get paid. This is a fan fiction thread, please stop.

Sure, tank may not need to somebody like O'Malley or Haney to get paid, but I'm sure he knows which one is the easier payday.

Dude doesn't even need to train for somebody like O'Malley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back