Relationship I have beta level gag reflex

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys happy Fried Chicken Friday. So this thread continues on the theme of my shiny white teeth. As you guys know I'm big into dental health and at my recent trip to the dentist I bought a $200 toothbrush. The brush is great and it has an app on it through my phone where I can do special challenges. I took the 14-day fresh breath challenge and one of the things in the challenge is to brush your tongue for 30 seconds.

Well boys I might have to turn in my man card because I can't do it without almost throwing up every single time I'm talking two inches onto my tongue with a brush I'm gagging. How can anybody brush their tongue? Do you guys like brushing your tongue? I also want it noted that I completed the 14 days because I'm not a quitter hence why I'm still on a karate forum in 2021

Cliffs: if anything touches my tongue and moves on it I gag.

<LikeReally5>

Hey guys happy Fried Chicken Friday. So this thread continues on the theme of my shiny white teeth. As you guys know I'm big into dental health and at my recent trip to the dentist I bought a $200 toothbrush. The brush is great and it has an app on it through my phone where I can do special challenges. I took the 14-day fresh breath challenge and one of the things in the challenge is to brush your tongue for 30 seconds.

Well boys I might have to turn in my man card because I can't do it without almost throwing up every single time I'm talking two inches onto my tongue with a brush I'm gagging. How can anybody brush their tongue? Do you guys like brushing your tongue? I also want it noted that I completed the 14 days because I'm not a quitter hence why I'm still on a karate forum in 2021

Cliffs: if anything touches my tongue and moves on it I gag.

<LikeReally5>
Having a strong gag reflex is actually an alpha trait for a guy.

Your man card has been upgraded to level 4.

I reckon I'd do well in prison.

I would imagine I would be one of the least favorite targets in a prison environment. I'm talking if you touch my mouth I'm gagging. And I have good hands so you know I'm putting one on their chin full romo

Taking a laterial flow covid test once a week seems to gradually be taking the edge off of my gag reflex.

Taking a laterial flow covid test once a week seems to gradually be taking the edge off of my gag reflex.

Yea, I've done one Covid test before I had to go to a hospital appointment. I was gagging and trying to throw up .

Gotta keep your mind occupied. Work your way up inch by inch and not all at once. Stroke the handle and pinch your nipples when you insert it.

I'll see if the app has these instructions and get back to you.

Hey TS can you fit your tooth brush as deep in your throat as you can and take a picture for us? You know, just so we can all compare gag reflexes in this completely not gay thread.

I said I had a BAD gag reflex. That's straighter than my teeth.

Back