Relationship I have beta level gag reflex

Yeah, this is reminding me I'm probably due for my 5yr xrays at the dentist.

Fuck, I hate those things in the back of my mouth.
Stomach churning a little, just thinking about it.

Dude the gag is part of the process, you brush your tongue till you gag and then you hock up in the sink off the back of the gag. You clean your tongue and your lungs in one go

Hey guys happy Fried Chicken Friday. So this thread continues on the theme of my shiny white teeth. As you guys know I'm big into dental health and at my recent trip to the dentist I bought a $200 toothbrush. The brush is great and it has an app on it through my phone where I can do special challenges. I took the 14-day fresh breath challenge and one of the things in the challenge is to brush your tongue for 30 seconds.

Well boys I might have to turn in my man card because I can't do it without almost throwing up every single time I'm talking two inches onto my tongue with a brush I'm gagging. How can anybody brush their tongue? Do you guys like brushing your tongue? I also want it noted that I completed the 14 days because I'm not a quitter hence why I'm still on a karate forum in 2021

Cliffs: if anything touches my tongue and moves on it I gag.

<LikeReally5>

Why do you most with so much female energy? It's getting worse dude

These days you just pop in every once in a while to give us some life update with this "OMG GUys!!!" energy

What happened to you bro?

ORLY_Arlo_wat.gif

Also @Red Beard you realize that even if a sherbro knew how to help you brush your tounge you they wouldn't..

You'd forever be known as that guy who tought another guy to suck a mean dick..

Also stick yer tongue out and bite down a bit on the back to change the sensation to a bit of discomfort/pain... Kinda retrain the nerves...

I have a strong gag-reflex and I projectile vomit. It is not a bad combination for clearing out my stomach when I am sick or I drank too much. My body clears everything out almost immediately.

disgusting-puke.gif

I brush mine for 5 to 10 seconds. Plus I got a cheap knockoff on Amazon for an oralB. Good stuff

I reckon I'd do well in prison.
I don't know how all places are. Here in nevada anybody that's not scared to stand up for himself, not femine and not a complete dumbass does okay in prison.

I don't know how all places are. Here in nevada anybody that's not scared to stand up for himself, not femine and not a complete dumbass does okay in prison.

I'm a hardened criminal, I've spent 3 days in a drunk tank, I've seen it all, nothing scares me anymore.

My youngest nephew has the weakest gag reflex going. He gags at the sight/smell of his own piss. It's hilarious.

Back