I have a feeling...

'Till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away
Its more than a feeling...... Woodley could easily KO Ruthless. But, Ruthless could also do a Nate Marquardt on him.

I think this thread may be one of those illuminati warnings.

That or you guys just ruined it for T. Wood. Kinda like when people pointed out the Eagles opener when the Chargers were next up.
Or the Redskin thing when John Kerry ran against Bush... just rude.

Robbie has gotten rocked pretty bad in each of his last two fights, and before that it had been many years since lawler had been visibly rocked.
I think the recent wars have ran a toll on his ability to take strikes to the head.
Woodley may be catching lawler at the right time to beat him.
obviously not too bad but

brown+combo+gif.gif

I have a feeling...

...that click bait thread titles like this suck ass.

I got a feeling Woodley is gonna be scared shitless to engage and spends the entire fight panic wrestling.

I don't share that feeling, but I think Woodley is a dangerous opponent for anyone in that division. I lean toward Lawler winning due to his experience, grit, and striking expertise, but Woodley could grind or knock him out. Very dangerous fight for both of them.

If I had to guess, I'd say Woodley is going to have some success early, but Lawler is going to put some heat on him and Woodley will become tentative after that and lose via decision or TKO.

it wouldn't shock me

but i want to see lawler win so we get Lawler v Wonderboy

Woodley gots the power to hurt Lawler for sure. They both got big power in their strikes.

I favor Robbie because I think his stand up is a level above Woodleys, but Woodley catching him is certainly possible.

I'm on the same boat. Just have that same feeling exactly. It's the year of the upsets. Robbie has been in back to back wars were he was rocked multiple times. Woodley is explosive and hits hard. I like Woodley by TKO prop.

Do you think Robbie will be able to stop the takedown?
He has very good TDD, so yeah.
Plus I doubt he will be too nervous about Woodleys striking which hampers the ability of the TD attempts.

Back