I have a feeling...

HOV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why but I have a feeling that Tyron Woodley is going to knock Robbie Lawler out....I know Lawler is the better fighter and the rightful favorite to win but I just have a feeling...I have a feeling he's going to catch him with a quick hard punch and knock him out cold in the first...Does anybody else feel like I do?

I think Lawler is a far superior fighter but Ngannou is a terror in the first. I can see it happening.

Yeah I got a bad feeling about this one too, when guys talk in the media like Hobbies been recently they tend to get finished. Specially when the opponent doesn't get talked much like Tyron, Plus Hobbie is the more athletic and explosive fighter in almost all his fights, not the case against Tyron.......

Tyron is worth a small bet for sure

good luck with that. it would be fun if it happened, but i don't think so.

Seems like many are overlooking woodley and almost seems as if lawler is being planned for his next title defense afterwards.

Seems like everytime a fighter is overlooked like this and they plan ahead of time, they end up winning in big fights.

Bisping vs rockhold
Anderson vs weidman 1
Werdum vs cain
Holm vs rousey
Serra vs gsp 1
Liddell vs rampage 2

Last edited:
".....That tonight's gonna be a good night!....Ooooooo!"

Certainly a possibility. Woodley has some serious power in his hands and he can cover ground quickly. Reminds me a little of Vitor when he does. Outside the early finish for Tyron, I think Robbie will take it.

Certainly a possibility. Woodley has some serious power in his hands and he can cover ground quickly. Reminds me a little of Vitor when he does. Outside the early finish for Tyron, I think Robbie will take it.

Vitor in his heyday had more explosion and power in his ass hair then woodley ever could

Robbie has gotten rocked pretty bad in each of his last two fights, and before that it had been many years since lawler had been visibly rocked.
I think the recent wars have ran a toll on his ability to take strikes to the head.
Woodley may be catching lawler at the right time to beat him.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Tyron Woodley is going to knock Robbie Lawler out....I know Lawler is the better fighter and the rightful favorite to win but I just have a feeling...I have a feeling he's going to catch him with a quick hard punch and knock him out cold in the first...Does anybody else feel like I do?

Im with you man, I have the same feeling! For some reason i see a big quick shot landing for Woodley sort of like vs Heiron.

Well, I got good news to tell you. That was just a nightmare. :)

It's the year of the upset so I wouldn't be surprised at all at this point

Well at HW, MW, and LW we've seen recent first round KO upset victories, as well as the Amanda Nunes upset win.

Maybe that's why you feel that way. I get the feeling too. But that's all it is. When I break down the fight, a Lawler victory seems much more likely, and that's what I think will happen.

Back