I have a feeling that Bisping vs Hendo 2 is a retirement fight for both guys.

I feel like he at least fights until he loses the belt. He has no defenses yet, so retiring with the belt with only 1 defense to Hendo dosen't really change his legacy much outside of him already being a Champion. May as well get as many headliners/ppv points as he can before he retires, so he can give his family everything they could ever need.

After Bisping beats Hendo, and GSP beats Woodly..

I could imagine Bisping vs. GSP

Then GSP goes down to 155 and becomes the first ever 3 belt holder

If this fight is in england will it even be a PPV. Bisping needs to be smart about this, make sure this fight is on a big ppv card.

Not sure, but that is a good point.

What I was noting - I don't think Bisping retires if he beats Hendo, rather books another big PPV payday now that he's in on it.

Bisping isn't going to lose, and he's not going to retire.

bispings getting on but he is close to the most wins in ufc history and also most fights, regardless of the fights outcome he will fight again

If he retains the belt there is now way he retires. His ego wouldn't allow himself to retire as the champion when there is so much trash for him to talk. He loves the controversy way too much to give it up now that he's on top.

If he retains the belt there is now way he retires. His ego wouldn't allow himself to retire as the champion when there is so much trash for him to talk. He loves the controversy way too much to give it up now that he's on top.

In a perfect world, Hendo breaks Bisbitch's other eye and retires, and then we get Rockhold/Weidman II for the vacant title.

I don't see Bisping retiring unless Hendo H-bombs his good eye directly into his bad eye. He's worked too hard for too long to get where he is now.

Win or lose, Dan is definitely done.
This... and let's face it. Bisping beats Hendo 80+ % chance. Bisping is on top of his shit. He's tight, crisp, and solid in both aggressive and defensive boxing... his TD defense is too functional to be an issue, he has 5 round conditioning, and he has recently developed power. I'm a huge Hendo fan. But he doesn't have any chance with Bisping... he won't get sucked into a brawl or wild exchange where Hendo can land that bomb... if Hendo doesn't finish this fight with a clean H-Bomb in the first minute I'm guessing he gets finished or VERY clearly decisioned.

Back