News I have 2 pet Axolotls and 2 weeks ago they laid eggs. Today I came home and the first egg has hatched

Marko Polo

Thank you Jurgen
@Black
Reaction score
Im going to do my best to raise them and then sell them to loving homes. I was offering to give eggs away but no one wanted any. The more time I put in the more they’re going to cost, it’s going to be a lot of work looking after these little fellas

Will update with pictures

IMG_1991.png

IMG_1992.png

IMG_1990.jpeg

Last edited:
@Slobodan has a pet axolotis. Its his best friend and its named Hank.

I wonder if they’ve ever had to raise their offspring. It seems quite challenging from what I’ve read but I’m going to try my best and give them every chance

What in the fuck is an axolotis and why would you think no further context is needed?

Sounds like something out of a dyslexic Dr Seuss book.

same size as a great white

Attachments

• axolotl-945x630.jpg
    axolotl-945x630.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 14
Im going to do my best to raise them and then sell them to loving homes. I was offering to give eggs away but no one wanted any. The more time I put in the more they’re going to cost, it’s going to be a lot of work looking after these little fellas

Will update with pictures

Arent those super hard to keep?

3 of them? Whew, what's your tank set up looking like?

They're pretty hard to take care of but will sell for tons in the right place but it'll be a struggle for sure.

I used to use those as bait for largemouth bass. Or I think just mud puppies

I used to use those as bait for largemouth bass. Or I think just mud puppies
Axolotl are critically endangered and only found in one lake in Mexico.
They are a neotenic salamander, that means they retain their larval stage throughout adulthood.

Good on ya Ts, I wish you luck in raising them.

Back