I hate politicians but....

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
Didn’t realise Biden wore a wig.

Absurd. Kamala was the only senator ranked left of Bernie, and Biden is merely a Trojan Horse to get an otherwise totally unelectable loser like her at the switch once they remove him. And then force wildly unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. Won't happen though, so whatever.
4 more years, baby. Enjoy!
Meh. As a California congressperson she will be further left. On the national stage she will support more mainstream policies. Typical politician.

Meh. As a California congressperson she will be further left. On the national stage she will support more mainstream policies. Typical politician.
Kinda agree with this, just wants power however she can get it. She'd endorse the KKK if it garnered her more power.

Biden will start another war in the middle east. Guaranteed.

If you care about peace Trump is the only option.

Your sales pitch is that Biden will listen to unelected bureaucrats, our corrupt media and Wall Street? Yeah, it's about time we had people whose names we don't even know calling all the shots.

<JagsKiddingMe>
It sounds worse how you say it but kind of. Not calling the shots but being involved in the conversation. Look I voted for Bernie in the primary but this is where we are. Who's influencing Trumps decisions? He thinks Qannon is a patriotic group standing up against pedophilia.

Biden will start another war in the middle east. Guaranteed.

If you care about peace Trump is the only option.
I hope not. Why do you think we will go to war in the ME? Oil, fight against terrorism or something else?

Joe and Kamala are politicians if nothing else. They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago.
Anyways that’s my rant now feel free to call me a Marxist or a cuck if it makes you feel better.

They are the far left and yes you're contaminated with Marxism.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/us/politics/biden-election-landslide.html

But Waleed Shahid, a spokesman for Justice Democrats, which seeks to add left-wing Democrats to Congress by challenging more moderate incumbents, said his group is at peace with Mr. Biden’s current positioning; the goal is to create a movement so vast that Mr. Biden has to shift his thinking. This election is the first step, he said.

He added: “A major victory would help provide Democrats even more of a mandate to govern through the bold policy

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc...he-should-appoint-progressive-leaders-2020-10

AOC says if Biden is elected he should appoint progressive leaders when asked if Bernie Sanders should get cabinet position

"I believe that it's critically important that the Biden administration appoint progressive leaders, " Ocasio-Cortez said.

"This isn't just about the progressive movement," Ocasio-Cortez continued. "This is about making sure we're not just going back to how things were and rewinding the tape before the Trump administration, but this is about making sure how are we going to not just make up for lost time but leap into the future

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...emocrats-need-to-focus-on-election-it-will-be

it will be a "luxury" to be able to lobby a Democratic administration.

I'm sure it's very riveting stuff. Very brave of you, after four years of tirelessly shitting on Trump, to finally let us know how you really feel about this election. Quite the revelation and totally thread worthy.

Lmao....perfectly put

Biden represents all the same interests Obama did. All these people do is start wars.

https://time.com/4317122/president-obamas-war-legacy/

https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2019/07/11/the-obama-wars/
Biden doesn't want a full withdraw from the middle east or Afghanistan he wants the special forces to stay in the country yet isnt that what we Canada and America been doing for how long now? 20 years? from a article.

“Biden talks about leaving counterterrorism troops behind in some countries, including Syria and potentially Afghanistan, so he doesn’t seem to fully want out,” Friedman said.

What has Joe Biden done in the past 8 years or so years in America? i am really curious. You know Biden made that racist bill against black Americans right?

Use the internet, do some research, and you might learn something.
Or you can just repeat what you hear on Fox.

So if Biden wins on Nov 3 a regime change against Assad is back on the table it seems. Yeah because the regime change in Libya worked out so well. You think Iran would allow Syria to fall?

Use the internet, do some research, and you might learn something.
Or you can just repeat what you hear on Fox.
Are you saying i should simply just do some research with CNN? you do realize i don't like either FOX or CNN right? never mind the fact that we don't have FOX here. And after 8 years i think i know about Biden i don't want to learn anymore about him. Thanks though.

Source
Biden said alot of things yet he has no problems of doing the same things as Obama though.

It seems to me that the presidential election is not about how to fix the problems we have in America. We can’t even agree what the problems are. We are voting to decide if we should work out our differences in these times of crisis under the leadership of a greasy politician or the mad hatter.
Joe and Kamala are politicians if nothing else. They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago. I don’t have any great expectations that only they can Make America Great Again (as if it ever wasn’t). But I also don’t think they are going to be forcing widely unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. They are trying to build a wide tent and even include some on the right that they can find common ground with. They will be willing to listen to the experts, the public, the media, Wall Street and will some times change their minds and compromise. Just like greasy politicians. It seems to me like a better choice under the circumstances than what we’re doing now.
Anyways that’s my rant now feel free to call me a Marxist or a cuck if it makes you feel better.
I got taught paragraphs in 2nd grade....

Biden doesn't want a full withdraw from the middle east or Afghanistan he wants the special forces to stay in the country yet isnt that what we Canada and America been doing for how long now? 20 years? from a article.

I'd be more concerned he'd start new wars like Obama did

Back