Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

I hate politicians but....

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Hungry Joe, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Hungry Joe Purple Belt

It seems to me that the presidential election is not about how to fix the problems we have in America. We can’t even agree what the problems are. We are voting to decide if we should work out our differences in these times of crisis under the leadership of a greasy politician or the mad hatter.
    Joe and Kamala are politicians if nothing else. They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago. I don’t have any great expectations that only they can Make America Great Again (as if it ever wasn’t). But I also don’t think they are going to be forcing widely unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. They are trying to build a wide tent and even include some on the right that they can find common ground with. They will be willing to listen to the experts, the public, the media, Wall Street and will some times change their minds and compromise. Just like greasy politicians. It seems to me like a better choice under the circumstances than what we’re doing now.
    Anyways that’s my rant now feel free to call me a Marxist or a cuck if it makes you feel better.

Fawlty likes this.
  2. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

"I support Joe Biden" - the thread.

Very necessary. There was no other place this could've gone. It NEEDED to be it's own thread.

3. GoldenWolf87 Blue Belt

What has Joe Biden done in the past 8 years or so years in America? i am really curious. You know Biden made that racist bill against black Americans right?

ElijahWood and Mcountry like this.
  4. GoldenWolf87 Blue Belt

Yes the same experts who will be cheering and calling for more lockdowns and lockdowns right? and you Americans should be lucky you aren't having a lockdown that is happening now in France or in Canada. It will badly damage your economy.

If the American liberals haven't chosen Biden i would probably fine with whoever they went up against Trump. But Biden is just a no.

Hungry Joe likes this.
  5. Bojka Brown Belt

The media is the problem more than anything. They do everything they can to stir up hysteria and contempt and then they point the finger at Trump and say "he did this."

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    Starck, Mcountry, danny23 and 5 others like this.
  6. Hungry Joe Purple Belt

It’s 3 paragraphs. You can muscle through it.

Khabib Khanate likes this.
  7. DivineMind Brown Belt

Just vote your conscience and move on.

Any substantive changes that benefit the average guy must be fought for. So if you really want to change things, don't hang your hat on a vote, go out and do something.

Hungry Joe likes this.
  8. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

I'm sure it's very riveting stuff. Very brave of you, after four years of tirelessly shitting on Trump, to finally let us know how you really feel about this election. Quite the revelation and totally thread worthy.

Mcountry likes this.
  9. Hungry Joe Purple Belt

I hate “The Media” too but don’t forget they are business people. They are bringing their product to market and making a killing at it because we keep buying it up. We have more choices today than ever. It’s up to us to choose how we consume news and entertainment just like it’s our responsibility to not eat cake for dinner every night.

10. Hungry Joe Purple Belt

Sorry I made a thread that you couldn’t relate to. Maybe you should make a super important thread about whatever shaman is running for office in your village.

Peli and King in the North like this.
  11. GoldenWolf87 Blue Belt

Its a wonder why Democrats didn't allow Yang to win. I liked him. He seemed very moderate.
    I hope i am saying his name right.

FléauDeDieu likes this.
  12. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Your sales pitch is that Biden will listen to unelected bureaucrats, our corrupt media and Wall Street? Yeah, it's about time we had people whose names we don't even know calling all the shots.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Krixes likes this.
  13. Hungry Joe Purple Belt

They didn’t allow him to win because he didn’t have enough support. That’s just how it works. I think he is a smart guy but Americans don’t want to vote for UBI. There was no way he could get close to enough support to win.

14. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

Don't you know 47 years in politics or longer makes a politician honest ...

GoldenWolf87, Mcountry and Krixes like this.
  15. Carol Baskin's ex-Husband Definitely not in Costa Rica.... Yellow Card

Honestly a nation is only as good as its people, and we have low caliber people. Hell, we're expected to be 60% OBESE (not just overweight) by 2030. Let that sink in. Good times make weak men, weak men make hard times and all that...

16. Ultra O’Dia Black Belt

this is the bottom line of the last four years.
    Its all that needs be printed in history books.

2016-2020 : What Bojka said.

17. nostradumbass Steel Belt

People probably crunched the numbers and realized he was trying to buy their votes with their own money.

ShadowRun, GoldenWolf87 and PHATV like this.
  18. PHATV FREE @RR!!! Platinum Member

Absurd. Kamala was the only senator ranked left of Bernie, and Biden is merely a Trojan Horse to get an otherwise totally unelectable loser like her at the switch once they remove him. And then force wildly unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. Won't happen though, so whatever.
    4 more years, baby. Enjoy!

Starck and moon to me like this.
  19. GoldenWolf87 Blue Belt

I refuse to believe he didn't have support.
    He was doing quite well in the debates. Joe Biden did more rumbling in the debates there.
    At least Yang knows what his talking about when it comes to cleaner energy and didn't go on to call for ban oil and gas like Biden on the stage.

20. King in the North Black Belt

Biden right now is the definition of “good enough” and pretty much all polling indicates most Americans agree.

Peli and Hungry Joe like this.