I hate politicians but....

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

It seems to me that the presidential election is not about how to fix the problems we have in America. We can’t even agree what the problems are. We are voting to decide if we should work out our differences in these times of crisis under the leadership of a greasy politician or the mad hatter.
Joe and Kamala are politicians if nothing else. They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago. I don’t have any great expectations that only they can Make America Great Again (as if it ever wasn’t). But I also don’t think they are going to be forcing widely unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. They are trying to build a wide tent and even include some on the right that they can find common ground with. They will be willing to listen to the experts, the public, the media, Wall Street and will some times change their minds and compromise. Just like greasy politicians. It seems to me like a better choice under the circumstances than what we’re doing now.
Anyways that’s my rant now feel free to call me a Marxist or a cuck if it makes you feel better.

What has Joe Biden done in the past 8 years or so years in America? i am really curious. You know Biden made that racist bill against black Americans right?

It seems to me that the presidential election is not about how to fix the problems we have in America. We can’t even agree what the problems are. We are voting to decide if we should work out our differences in these times of crisis under the leadership of a greasy politician or the mad hatter.
Joe and Kamala are politicians if nothing else. They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago. I don’t have any great expectations that only they can Make America Great Again (as if it ever wasn’t). But I also don’t think they are going to be forcing widely unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. They are trying to build a wide tent and even include some on the right that they can find common ground with. They will be willing to listen to the experts, the public, the media, Wall Street and will some times change their minds and compromise. Just like greasy politicians. It seems to me like a better choice under the circumstances than what we’re doing now.
Anyways that’s my rant now feel free to call me a Marxist or a cuck if it makes you feel better.

They will be willing to listen to the experts, the public, the media,
Yes the same experts who will be cheering and calling for more lockdowns and lockdowns right? and you Americans should be lucky you aren't having a lockdown that is happening now in France or in Canada. It will badly damage your economy.

If the American liberals haven't chosen Biden i would probably fine with whoever they went up against Trump. But Biden is just a no.

The media is the problem more than anything. They do everything they can to stir up hysteria and contempt and then they point the finger at Trump and say "he did this."

Last edited:
Just vote your conscience and move on.

Any substantive changes that benefit the average guy must be fought for. So if you really want to change things, don't hang your hat on a vote, go out and do something.

It’s 3 paragraphs. You can muscle through it.

I'm sure it's very riveting stuff. Very brave of you, after four years of tirelessly shitting on Trump, to finally let us know how you really feel about this election. Quite the revelation and totally thread worthy.

The media is the problem more than anything. They do everything they can to stir up hysteria and contempt and then they point the finger at Trump and say "he did it."
I hate “The Media” too but don’t forget they are business people. They are bringing their product to market and making a killing at it because we keep buying it up. We have more choices today than ever. It’s up to us to choose how we consume news and entertainment just like it’s our responsibility to not eat cake for dinner every night.

I'm sure it's very riveting stuff. Very brave of you, after four years of tirelessly shitting on Trump, to finally let us know how you really feel about this election. Quite the revelation and totally thread worthy.
Sorry I made a thread that you couldn’t relate to. Maybe you should make a super important thread about whatever shaman is running for office in your village.

Its a wonder why Democrats didn't allow Yang to win. I liked him. He seemed very moderate.
I hope i am saying his name right.

Your sales pitch is that Biden will listen to unelected bureaucrats, our corrupt media and Wall Street? Yeah, it's about time we had people whose names we don't even know calling all the shots.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Its a wonder why Democrats didn't allow Yang to win. I liked him. He seemed very moderate.
I hope i am saying his name right.
They didn’t allow him to win because he didn’t have enough support. That’s just how it works. I think he is a smart guy but Americans don’t want to vote for UBI. There was no way he could get close to enough support to win.

Honestly a nation is only as good as its people, and we have low caliber people. Hell, we're expected to be 60% OBESE (not just overweight) by 2030. Let that sink in. Good times make weak men, weak men make hard times and all that...

The media is the problem more than anything. They do everything they can to stir up hysteria and contempt and then they point the finger at Trump and say "he did this."
this is the bottom line of the last four years.
Its all that needs be printed in history books.

2016-2020 : What Bojka said.

They are the opposite of the extremist radical far left we were warned was the biggest threat to America a few months ago. I don’t have any great expectations that only they can Make America Great Again (as if it ever wasn’t). But I also don’t think they are going to be forcing widely unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. They are trying to build a wide tent and even include some on the right that they can find common ground with.

Absurd. Kamala was the only senator ranked left of Bernie, and Biden is merely a Trojan Horse to get an otherwise totally unelectable loser like her at the switch once they remove him. And then force wildly unpopular policies down our throats on a whim. Won't happen though, so whatever.
4 more years, baby. Enjoy!

They didn’t allow him to win because he didn’t have enough support. That’s just how it works. I think he is a smart guy but Americans don’t want to vote for UBI. There was no way he could get close to enough support to win.
I refuse to believe he didn't have support.
He was doing quite well in the debates. Joe Biden did more rumbling in the debates there.
At least Yang knows what his talking about when it comes to cleaner energy and didn't go on to call for ban oil and gas like Biden on the stage.

Back