I hate Karyn Bryant so much my god

I understand TS has issues with women apparently, but more importantly, is listening to audio on a headset painful for Gaethje? Because it looks like it is.

Is it all women you hate or just black ones?

Really? He calls out a specific person, by name, for something specific that person did, and you try to generalize his complaint to an entire gender or race?

Is it all women you hate or just black ones?

God I hate pussies like this.

Insult or say anything close to negative about one woman and little bitch boys and feminists come at you like

“Sooo you hate all womyn? You hate all womynnn???? Why do you hate all womyn??? Why do you hate all womyn you sexist???? Why do you hate all womyn you misogynist sexist???????? Why do you hate allllll womynnnnn??????”

God you bitches are annoying.

I’ll knock the Dust off…

MajesticJampackedJaeger-size_restricted.gif

TV%20Guide%20Celebrates%20Launch%20Magazine%20rPJw3wXxwBwl.jpg
I dont see a difference tbh47a999b0ef89831a7bf02255821480c8.jpg

Kenny holding hands and the boom comes the dynamite.... ya it was a little much... felt really fake. But still how old is she? She looks pretty hot still. She has been around a long time in the sport, i think you should respect the work she has put in to get where she is at now. And i don't know but i think she does a good job.

It's like when hard core Christians are really excited some absolute ludicrousness just flows out of their mouths because they haven't used swear words in over a decade. Personally, I find it funny and try to do corny shit like this myself because I have young daughters that will mimic everything (good or bad) that I do. She can't swear at work and is probably used to using silly phrases or words like that.

Met her at the Mgm she was lovely

But I ain't gonna white knight that...

That made my ears bleed, get your shit together Karen

All i need to know is if she swallows... then she'd tick all the boxes for me.

She’s got a terrible voice and a dubious hairline. That’s two dealbreakers.

I don’t even mind her I think she’s fine.

If we gotta have women announcers she’s one of the better ones.

I do miss the days when men had a place to go without woman but those days are over.

For 2018, she’s a damn easy going person and likeable.

My post above still stands.

Well what do you expect from someone interview in Justin Gathje? Is she supposed to start quoting Shakespeare?

I'm sure she's gonna be devastated to hear the news.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back