I hate Karyn Bryant so much my god

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2:24 snap a doodooadoo and boom goes the dynamite? I hate her so much, just another old head trying keep up with society with 43 year old memes

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I am indifferent about her.

Would motorboat, though.

Maybe not so indifferent.

As if any generation actually owns anything.

I love her. She's a genuine fan of the sport and seems like an easy going chick. I think she's still hot too

Justin should really consider using a interpreter, he sucks at free flow talking...

She's old and doesn't know shit about MMA.

But I still wood. I'm only human.

2:24 snap a doodooadoo and boom goes the dynamite? I hate her so much, just another old head trying keep yo with society with 43 year old memes

heh.
She was way better than I would. I would have cursed like a drunken sailor, so props for her for being able to keep it clean.

Commentators all say dumb shit - it's hard coming up with good stuff to say every single day when you're trying to appeal to a big audience. Don't know why this is targeted at just Bryant.

She's very easy to just not watch btw. Can't remember a time where I've been forced to think about her enough to hate her.

OMG OMG OMG TS, are you like totally sixteen years old??!!??? OMG OMG.

you little shit.

She was being a dork on purpose when she said that shit. Nobody actually says boom goes the dynamite except the original dotard.

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE ON THIS SHITTY THREAD!

Back