I hate Colby Vs Lawler fight

They offered Colby good money and he was confident enough to take the fight, simple as that. Colby isn’t a big draw so it’s not as if he could throw his weight around and be guaranteed a fight with Usman anyway.

Dumbest match they could ever make. Give Robbie a striker he can beat the piss out of. Granted Robbie has traditionally done very well against wrestlers and is no slouch himself, but I see Colby being to agile and quick for lawler.

Did i miss something? Did Usman get injured? This fight makes no sense.

Why are there two machines hating on Colby in this thread

Ones pink and ones a pretty princess.

Wtf is going on here
1 welched on a bet to "win" the pink welcher belt of shame.
The other is a Khabib/Dana Shill.

What does this fight accomplish?

Colby is severely underrated. If Lawler wins, fans will say “oh but Colby was never that good.”

And if Colby wins, what then? Dana finds a new excuse to keep King Colby from fighting for the belt and becoming the Champ?

Unfortunatley for Dana Colby is still the People’s Champ War Colby

View attachment 606225 View attachment 606225 View attachment 606225
peoples champ my arse, just cos you applaud mediocrity doesnt mean the rest of us do ,
speak for yourself only and the 3 chumps that agree

The man hasn’t fought in over a year. I like this matchup

Colby is still the People’s Champ
what? there isn't one person that likes him.... ok maybe his mom...maybe.

However he deserves a title shot, i don't like the fight against Lawler either, first bc i don't want to see Lawler lose against the people's chump and second bc i want to see colby against Usman or Woodley for an interim.

I hope Robbie smacks Colby's idiot face in

I like it, any fight that isn’t a title fight for Colby is good.

Yer I don’t like this fight either , I really want to see Colby vs Usnan but I guess Usman is injured and Colby doesn’t want to get passed over by Askren

I’ve always believed that if you are the best then you should fight all comers. If Colby is the best then he will prove he is better than Robbie, right? No big deal. But if he does lose, well then he will have to re-establish himself like GSP did after Matt Serra.

It’s a crazy sport but more often than not, the better fighter wins. And that is how it should be. And losing is not the end of the world in mma. It’s how a fighter responds to a big loss that really matters. I think it should be a good entertaining fight. Because you know Robbie is a headhunter. So Colby will have to bring his “A” game.

I hope Lawler brutalizes the douche. If he can continue what he started with Ben we might see that.

Good god- can you imagine King Colby vs Platimum Mike Perry?

GOAT vs GOAT

Should be highest selling PPV of all time
Thats who Robbie should just fight so he can get a easy win

I hope Robbie starches Colby... I hope he makes sure the words "title shot" never come out of Colby's mouth. Colby is a good fighter... but his trash talk is so annoying... maybe a loss will shut him up

Here’s the plan...

Lawler beats Colby.

Ben grapplefucks Masvidal.

Lawler wins another fight.

Ben wins the belt over Usman.

Lawler is declared the #1 contender and the UFC has a grudge match with a storyline of “after a poor referee decision derailed his championship aspirations, a refocused Robbie Lawler seeks to avenge his loss and reclaim the belt he once held.” And Dana tells us “this is the biggest fight in UFC history” and Rogan tells us “I’ve never anticipated a match up this much before”, and it headlines a PPV...because that’s how UFC works.

Watch Colby vs. Rafael dos Anjos, it says as it is, shittiest kind of fighting.
Btw he's not a big hit with the brazilians by his own chumpness.
Dana cares much more about brazilian audience than reasonlessly helping Colby's career
He's a worsened up version of Jon Fitch.

Back