I had mentioned before....

Yah Hendricks proved me wrong as well. I thought he would've just waited to fight the champ. His quote about what he will be thinking about when he goes in to fight Ellenberger was absolutely epic!

Know why? Hendricks ducks no fucker. He simply KO's them in seconds.

GSP has lost a ton of respect from me. A ton. I've always been on the fence with him but always had huge respect for him, not anymore, I guess if Hendricks beats Ellenberger GSP will just choose some other stringy WW with zero wrestling as 'the worthy contender'.

Mike Pyle, get ready.

Yeah somehow you make it seem like GSP fear wrestler . Good one .

GSP came back from injury and dominated the # 1 contender. (Did his job)

GSP and Diaz have unfinished bussiness, which GSP, Diaz, the UFC and the majority of fans want settled.

Hendricks needs to shut up and wait. Simple as that.

And I really hope he beats Ellenberger so GSP can completely school him in every way there is. GSP beats Hendricks standing up and on the floor.

So Koscheck isn't a wrestler? It's silly to say he's ducking anyone. He just came back from injury and he wants to fight the guy who he was supposed to fight before, and Diaz is not some stringy WW.

So you're saying that Diaz is the number one contender then? Because a real champion would want to fight the top guy in the division. And Diaz isn't the top dog. Diaz has exactly zero wins over top five guys. Diaz is coming off a loss. Diaz is coming off a suspension. And lets remember Diaz no showed for the presser when he had his first shot at GSP. Johny is the much bigger threat to GSP - and GSP has decided to fight the guy who made him mad, and not the guy who earned the shot.

Otherwise, you were bang on with everything you said.

Other guys in Hendricks' situation refused to fight until they got the champ. Hendricks is taking on a guy who could be a threat. Props to him.

Agreed. This is the way it should be, and I hope the UFC is taking notice of this and rewarding Hendricks' appropriately.

So you're saying that Diaz is the number one contender then? Because a real champion would want to fight the top guy in the division. And Diaz isn't the top dog. Diaz has exactly zero wins over top five guys. Diaz is coming off a loss. Diaz is coming off a suspension. And lets remember Diaz no showed for the presser when he had his first shot at GSP. Johny is the much bigger threat to GSP - and GSP has decided to fight the guy who made him mad, and not the guy who earned the shot.

Otherwise, you were bang on with everything you said.

GSP just fought the number one guy coming off his injury. As a matter of fact he's been fighting the number one guys in the division over and over. He wants Diaz because of personal reasons. Diaz's match with Condit was very close and he got suspended for weed, not PEDs. Given everything GSP has done for the UFC, if he wants that fight then he deserves to have it. Dana White agrees with that, why can't you?

I like how people came on here to simply say Hendricks poses no threat to GSP. This was just to give Jonny props for taking another fight before getting a shot. And taking a dangerous fight at that. I know Hendricks has had some close fights, another being TJ Grant, but that doesn't discredit what he's done. Plus he's newer to the game and improving. I can see GSP having issues keeping Jonny down. And I could also see Hendricks catching GSP on the way up. Sure Rush is the fave, and rightfully so, but Hendricks is obviously a scrapper. He ain't avoiding anyone. Props Bigg Rigg!!

Back