I had mentioned before....

Pastor Trimm

Dimitri's Messenger
Banned
Reaction score
...that if Hendricks was as good as he says, he'd fight someone like Ellenberger. Well War Jonny is all I can say. You shut my fuckin mouth up quick.

Maybe. He can end up ko'ing Hendricks. Although I believe Jonny is much quicker.

AwesomeThread.jpg

I personally thought it should be GSP vs. Hendricks headlining...Diaz vs. Rory MacDonald and Condit vs. Jake! If hendricks wins he should definitely get next shot regardless of what ANderson SIlva wants. Anderson has 2 legitimate threats already Chris Weidman and Hector Lombard to take care of.

Indeed. Wasn't meant to be a discussion piece, more of a declaration of just how wrong I was. However, since we're here... Other guys in Hendricks' situation refused to fight until they got the champ. Hendricks is taking on a guy who could be a threat. Props to him.

Indeed. Wasn't meant to be a discussion piece, more of a declaration of just how wrong I was. However, since we're here... Other guys in Hendricks' situation refused to fight until they got the champ. Hendricks is taking on a guy who could be a threat. Props to him.

You are aware of the fact that the UFC are just using him as a backup?

Know why? Hendricks ducks no fucker. He simply KO's them in seconds.

GSP has lost a ton of respect from me. A ton. I've always been on the fence with him but always had huge respect for him, not anymore, I guess if Hendricks beats Ellenberger GSP will just choose some other stringy WW with zero wrestling as 'the worthy contender'.

Mike Pyle, get ready.

Yah Hendricks proved me wrong as well. I thought he would've just waited to fight the champ. His quote about what he will be thinking about when he goes in to fight Ellenberger was absolutely epic!

LOL!! Well said. He's dodging a guy that can stop his take downs and possibly KO him to fight someone who will talk a lot of trash but not be able to KO him with a single shot or stop his take downs. Absolute garbage.

[QUOTE="Rush";77362223]This will be Jakes 3rd loss in a row.[/QUOTE]

what? jake won his last fight. his only loss in years was the kampmann loss.

Know why? Hendricks ducks no fucker. He simply KO's them in seconds.

GSP has lost a ton of respect from me. A ton. I've always been on the fence with him but always had huge respect for him, not anymore, I guess if Hendricks beats Ellenberger GSP will just choose some other stringy WW with zero wrestling as 'the worthy contender'.

Mike Pyle, get ready.

So Koscheck isn't a wrestler? It's silly to say he's ducking anyone. He just came back from injury and he wants to fight the guy who he was supposed to fight before, and Diaz is not some stringy WW.

LOL!! Well said. He's dodging a guy that can stop his take downs and possibly KO him to fight someone who will talk a lot of trash but not be able to KO him with a single shot or stop his take downs. Absolute garbage.

Yeah, objective way to look at it.... I love the fact that Johnny has everything to lose in this fight and took it anyway, I believe guys like Don Frye and Ken Shamrock are smiling..... True throwback mentality.

Where do people get the idea from that Hendricks poses any threat to GSP? GSP hast already exposed a great wrestler with huge KO power two times in Koscheck, against whom Hendricks edged out a VERY close dec., wich could've easily gone the other way.
Anybody who really thinks Hendricks is a serious threat to Georges should rewatch GSP vs Kos II to see what GSP will do to Hendricks.
I like that guy, but let's not act like he brings something special, something GSP hasn't already dealt with-

I think that if Hendricks was as good as he says, he would have stomped Rick Story.

jake wins by decision, hendricks is overated.. that combo he hit's is gold, but when he dosen't hit it he is just a below elite wrestler than can stand a bit.

are we already forgetting about his split dec's vs koscheck and mike peirce (both of which could have gone either way) or how about his loss vs story? out of those 3 kos is the only one that is even in the top 10.

if jake can get away from those hands (which i believe he can) there is no reason he can't edge out a victory here, and hopefully shut him up for a while aswell.

This is so asinine.

GSP has fought everyone he's ever been given and has never bitched.

He was looking forward to the Diaz fight, which was actually made, but was then cancelled because of circumstances over which GSP had absolutely no control. He wants to take care of unfinished business with Diaz before he fights anyone else - what's wrong with that?

[QUOTE="Rush";77362909]He may have the W in the history books but im not the only one that thought he lost that fight.[/QUOTE]

Idiot.

Back