International I had a look at couples portrayed in adverts.

The only financial reason they could have for the woke advertising is to get a higher social credit score to get that juicy blackrock and soros money. There's no way putting all these forced interracial couples in there makes people think "oh damn I recognize myself so much in these now I'm gonna buy the product".
Embrace the raccoon in you!

raccon-cat.gif
This thread is now officially a raccoon thread.
giphy.gif

This thread is now officially a raccoon thread.
giphy.gif
They're pretty fascinating.

Years ago my sister moved across the street from a wooded area. She had a pack of feral cats show up. She put down traps to catch them, so they could be spayed and neutered. One night, she accidentally caught a racoon. Poor guy freaked out so much, he mortally injured himself trying to escape.

His lady friend was furious. I had spent all that day at my sister's house, helping her plant flowers, laying down mulch, etc. That night the female raccoon, for revenge, ran into the backyard screaming, tore up all the flowers I just planted, then moved on to the lawn, ripping it apart. Ruined everything I did, and then some. lol.

In Oz mixed race couple in ads are more common than not now, been that way for probably a couple of years. Personally mixed race couples are great, however it was very noticeable how this was ramped up in the tv ads all of a sudden.

Sumo, I see what you meen, those tesco people look british as fuck. They both even nailed the accent.

If I saw them on the street, I wouldn't turn my head. it's just Barry hugging his bird, innit.

Last edited:
What's interesting is the one place you'll always see a smiling white family is on the ads for new luxury condos. All of a sudden people don't want diversity then. Even the most liberal people around.

All the couples ads I see on Facebook are mixed race now but I will say they are diversifying it and mixing in some black woman with white men every now then instead of just black men with white woman.

And black dudes are not happy about it lol

Why is everyone so posh and generic? You people don't all speak like that. Where are the chavs and the geordies?

Half those guys sound like they expect me to shine their shoes.

Last edited:
White British couple

(10) SPAR

Southern European couple
Probable Southern European couple (I have counted them as SE)

Figures

Black men: 2
Black women: 4
White British men: 7
White British women: 7
Light Brown men: 1
Light Brown women: 1
Mixed Race men: 1
Mixed Race women: 1
South Asian men: 1
Southern European men: 2
Southern European women: 2
Southern European/South Asian girls: 1
White but not British men: 1
White but not British women: 1

People depicted: 32
White British depicted: 14 (44%)
White British people paired with White British people: 10 (31% of the whole, 71% of WBP)
White British people paired with other ethnicities: 4 (13% of the whole, 29% of WBP)

The figure for people who self identify as White British in the UK in 2016 was 80%.

Interracial couples may seem common but the latest figures show they account for only 7% of relationships in England and Wales.

prince-harry-and-meghan-markle.jpg

I like what you’ve done here
Any chance you can do a similar breakdown with SCOTUS
I forgot how to do %’s on a calculator

Why is everyone so posh and generic? You people don't all speak like that. Where are the chavs and the geordies?

Half those guys sound like they expect me to shine their shoes.

I thought I had learned English at school until I watched Geordie Shore on MTV. Oh boy, was I wrong.

I thought I had learned English at school until I watched Geordie Shore on MTV. Oh boy, was I wrong.

I went through this experience when I discovered the Jeremy Kyle show.

Last edited:
What is your point? Why do you make a post about mixed couples in adverts without giving your opinion about it?

Back