I guess I'll ask... Anyone picking Murphy?

it would be the biggest upset in mma history. Topping Serra vs GSP (who was a -1100 favorite)

Shev is currently at -1400.

Solid value on Shevy by decision @ +240 imo. Murphy never been finished & Shevy has rotated finishes & decisions in her last 8 fights or so.
Not the worst play in the world.

Though I think the submission line at +400 might be more tempting.

Lol...

It would be awesome but looks like its gonna be another ppv with another useless WMMA co-main. I can't..

What are the odds here?

Nearly 40 years old. Not really any KOs.
I think she gets bloodied and destroyed by Shevchenko, unfortunately for her.

Her own team is like “Na come build this gym we can’t put this off just cuz you have a title fight you’re never gonna win”

Her own team is like “Na come build this gym we can’t put this off just cuz you have a title fight you’re never gonna win”

I'll pick her as a long shot spent $5 bet, but only because I've spent $5 on worse things.

According to Tapology picks page only 3% have picked her so far, and out of those picking Valentina, only 15% thinks it goes the distance, me im picking Valentina by 3rd round Sub.

Last edited:
According to Tapology picks page only 3% has picked her so far, and out of those picking Valentina, only 15% thinks it goes the distance, me im picking Valentina by 3rd round Sub.
Make it 4% i will pick ⛏ up her too !

I’m tempted to. She may be lacking in technical skills but she’s got more grit and the last few fighters Shev has faced. Shev outclasses her in every way but if she goes in expecting to steam roll her without some effort she could be surprised.

Back