I guess I'll ask... Anyone picking Murphy?

salute-honor.gif

Murph's path to victory is if she can hold Val against the cage and just stall on top if she can get her to the ground.

It isn't likely, but if she wins, that's how it'll happen. Maia was able to easily control Shev for a round. Shev did put a stop to that after that round and basically did it back to her lol.

Murph has strength in this fight, but that's it really.

It would literally be the biggest upset in the history of mma. And as a person that actually respects her for her journey, with the time and work she has put in. I give her about a 1% chance of winning this fight. Literally a miracle of some sort. I pray to the JBG for some weird funky shit to happen to literally shake up the world. But no.. It’s not happening.

Solid value on Shevy by decision @ +240 imo. Murphy never been finished & Shevy has rotated finishes & decisions in her last 8 fights or so.
I wouldn’t want to blow my whole wad on the way it finishes. That is literally a 50/50 bet.

But my money on a 5 round fight with a gun to my head would be on a finish. People are realizing what a can crusher Shevchenko is. Beating women of this caliber does nothing for her legacy. She knows she has to finish fights like this expeditiously. Anything else is a literally a fail.

It would literally be the biggest upset in the history of mma. And as a person that actually respects her for her journey, with the time and work she has put in. I give her about a 1% chance of winning this fight. Literally a miracle of some sort. I pray to the JBG for some weird funky shit to happen to literally shake up the world. But no.. It’s not happening.
It be like Rocky vs Apollo first fight, I think Murphy is too tough for her own good and probably go the distance.

It be like Rocky vs Apollo first fight, I think Murphy is too tough for her own good and probably go the distance.
I really like Murphy, but I don’t think she is a Felicia Spencer kind of girl. She is the only one to go the distance with Cyborg, and Amanda.

If shevchenko is half of what her huggers say she is. She ends this fight.

Valentina was aggressive in her last fight. This time I am expecting a safe decision.

Back