I guess GSP is starring in a new movie ?

I'll check it out.

I have a feeling this will be pretty bad. He was in Captain America with no lines and I thought his acting was bad lol. We'll see though but hopefully he will do it in French.

Van Damme is going to be the new master:

This time around, Van Damme will no longer be the student but the master. He's signing on to play an updated take on Master Xian Chow, the role played by Dennis Chan in the original.

GSP talks English like drunk Van Damme. I don't think he will make it as an actor.
Yeah, but I'm sure that if he actually wanted to take it seriously he could improve a lot.
He has a good work ethic and would be able to afford plenty of private lessons with a good "diction" teacher.

Yeah, but I'm sure that if he actually wanted to take it seriously he could improve a lot.
He has a good work ethic and would be able to afford plenty of private lessons with a good "diction" teacher.

Van Damme could never do it. I am afraid GSP would be even worse. But who cares if GSP can't act. He is one of the best MMA fighters ever

GSP is nowhere close to JCVD

[YT]2S8P1JUmTmk[/YT]

giphy.gif

That was ridiculous! Fedor had 0 fucks to give atm

Why doesn't it make any sense?

Big Dave is a half Filipino bodybuilder. Why is he playing a Thai MT fighter? Have you ever seen a MT guy look like that?

At least change the name or setting. I'm fine with him being the bad guy but he doesn't really fit the casting.

He avenges the death of his brother by narrowly defeating the main bad guy in a 25 minute lay and pray snoozefest.

GSP isn't playing Kurt Sloane, apparently Alain Moussi has that part.

Big Dave is a half Filipino bodybuilder. Why is he playing a Thai MT fighter? Have you ever seen a MT guy look like that?

At least change the name or setting. I'm fine with him being the bad guy but he doesn't really fit the casting.

Overeem?

He would better be suited at bolo yeung character in bloodsport.

Back