I guess GSP is starring in a new movie ?

Unicorn Princes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt he'd get the Van Damme role. Possibly as a mentor or a training partner type role.

His voice is too nasally to be a lead actor.

I doubt he'd get the Van Damme role. Possibly as a mentor or a training partner type role.

Yea definitely dont want an actor with an accent playing Jean Claude Van Damme

I think it has been said somewhere that he is playing to part of the older brother.

GSP talks English like drunk Van Damme. I don't think he will make it as an actor.

I wonder who is gonna play Tong Po in the remake.

I was hoping GSP was getting the main role because I think he could actually be a Van Damme-type martial arts movie star. He did great in Captain America.

He's getting the role of the younger brother that gets paralyzed by Tong Po. Get ready for wheel chair GSP unless they change it up.

Uh, but he talks extremely close to the way Van Damme talks, lol. That's what I thought the first time I heard GSP in an interview years ago. Like he wouldn't even have to act, he could just be himself and pull it off.

Lol. This.

Van Damme's accent is sexy and mysterious (pause), because of his gruff voice, and his cadence. GSP sounds like a French Canadian nerd that plays video games all day.

GSP: And ummmmmmm......uhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhh........and ummmmmmm riddum.

Uh, but he talks extremely close to the way Van Damme talks, lol. That's what I thought the first time I heard GSP in an interview years ago. Like he wouldn't even have to act, he could just be himself and pull it off.

Hope you're joking. No he doesn't. Go listen to a Van Damme interview right now. It's sexy. GSP has a nerdy voice.

GSP is nowhere close to JCVD

[YT]2S8P1JUmTmk[/YT]

giphy.gif

cool tks! interesting they picked a muscled wwe wrestler to play a muay thai fighter.

Why not? He played a musclebound psychopath in Guardians of the Galaxy and a metal kung fu fighter in The Man With the Iron Fists . . .

batista-iron-fists-brass-body.jpg

It's not like GSP is really a champion kickboxer either.

Back