I guess Dana meant what he said

Great move by Dana. Glad that he canned the entire TUF cast of fighters. He warned them multiple times and they didn't listen. They sucked and put on terrible boring ass fights all season. Glad that season is over. It was terrible.

lol nice. Glad Dana didn't put anyone other than the finalists in the card, I agree that this season was awful, a lot of fights were really lame and not even any entertaining coach drama. Hopefully Chael will fix that and hopefully they get better fighters next season. Problem is, the talent is really running thin, nowadays rarely do you see anyone from tuf being a top contender, Dodson is the only one I can think of and that's partly because 125 is really shallow right now.

Neil Magney Vs. Jon Manley at UFC 157. I haven't seen any other TUF 16ers with a matchup.

I wanna see a Julian vs JDS superfight.

Including two fights featuring guys who lost on TUF Brazil seemed like a little extra (well-deserved) "fuck you" from the UFC to the TUF 16 cast.

TUF has been awful for ages now. It's been over 5 years since TUF produced a fighter that was a legit contender (Roy Nelson was already relevant).

TUF has been awful for ages now. It's been over 5 years since TUF produced a fighter that was a legit contender (Roy Nelson was already relevant).

So a fighter that us contending for a title isn't legit to you.

lol nice. Glad Dana didn't put anyone other than the finalists in the card, I agree that this season was awful, a lot of fights were really lame and not even any entertaining coach drama. Hopefully Chael will fix that and hopefully they get better fighters next season. Problem is, the talent is really running thin, nowadays rarely do you see anyone from tuf being a top contender, Dodson is the only one I can think of and that's partly because 125 is really shallow right now.

How will chael fix it? If he's in the spot he has nothing to say. He night have a few pre-written lines, but that's about it.

I laughed for a good minute. What's the story behind that?

He was just drunk and got mad. But holy damn, the fit he got would suit an angry 14-year old, not a grown man no matter how drunk.

It sure produced some good comedy though.

Do you think Julian Lane is too much of a challenge for Nick? They both like to bang and most Diaz fans are also Lane fans, so the fight should be awesome for them. Put it on facebook prelims and everybody will be happy.

Yes, if Dana White wants more real MMA fans to tune into that show, he better get a better scouting team, and pick the best guys.

mayby scouting team is great, but fighters when asked "hey, you wanna be on next tuf?" answer "this this stupid drama queen show ? no thx, ill continue amateur career untill my agent get me contract"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back