I guess Dana meant what he said

This season of tuf was awful.

This season? The show has been beyond bad since after GSP-Kos. Not even going to bother with JJ-Chael. The show is not even entertaining what's so ever. Can't wait for Dana to say "This is going to be the MOST EXPLOSIVE Season EVER, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING, IT'S UNREAL"

poirier AND jones both rejected.

if tuf wants to succeed they have to invest into better talent rather than dudes with mohawks.

smashes was dope

How crazy would it have been if Jones was on TUF, the show needs real talent not a bunch of drunk idiots with mohawks!

This season? The show has been beyond bad since after GSP-Kos. Not even going to bother with JJ-Chael. The show is not even entertaining what's so ever. Can't wait for Dana to say "This is going to be the MOST EXPLOSIVE Season EVER, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING, IT'S UNREAL"

dana didnt hype this season up at all did he?

also the smashes was pretty good

TUF has pretty much always sucked. It has produced some good fighters, so it's good for that, but reality shows = zzzzz.

Goldberg said a lot of terrible shit tonight but what stuck out to me the most was when he said something like "It's been a great season" or "It's been a great season of fights"

poirier AND jones both rejected.

if tuf wants to succeed they have to invest into better talent rather than dudes with mohawks.

smashes was dope

Yes, if Dana White wants more real MMA fans to tune into that show, he better get a better scouting team, and pick the best guys.

dana didnt hype this season up at all did he?

also the smashes was pretty good

There was nothing to hype for a long time. And didn't bother watch either seasons this year. Show needs to get canned.

Dana rarely means what he says. Sometimes it just happens to play out like that. The same way he says someones next for a title shot if they win.

TUF needs a major overhaul or it needs to be scrapped. It served its purpose after the first couple seasons

Good. Seeing some of these guys that suck is just a waste of card space. Tonight's event was better for it.

Actually they haven't had losers in the finale ever since I tweeted Dana to stop putting on guys who lost amateur bouts (i.e., guys who lost house fights)

Actually they haven't had losers in the finale ever since I tweeted Dana to stop putting on guys who lost amateur bouts (i.e., guys who lost house fights)

losers as in guys who didn't make it into the finals? last season I thought there were plenty of guys who got some wins in the house

Not everyone can be a world beater. Need some people to fill out the cards.

Back