"I got 9 welterweights on the show that are all in the top 5"-Dana White (Video)

I love Dana White's new mindset on WMMA. Even though I admit I think he is doing this for the money. But this is great for the sport

i cant believe they are really doing and ultimate fighter in India. Have they seen that indian fight league, the one where jimmy ambriz headined a show?

TS, that's because there are different ranking sites. There could be nine different guys listed as top 5 fighters on different ranking sites.

I swear to god... if Diaz no shows......... I will boycott his fights like I do with Daley.

and all fights and fighters are the GREATEST FIGHTS AND FIGHTERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UFC!!!

i hope nick no shows so i can see how sherdog would get

TS, that's because there are different ranking sites. There could be nine different guys listed as top 5 fighters on different ranking sites.

I did a quick search, and you're right

Zewkey:
Georges St. Pierre
Josh Koscheck ?????
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
Johny Hendricks

MMAWeekly:
1. Georges St-Pierre
2. Johny Hendricks
3. Carlos Condit
4. Martin Kampmann
5. Jake Ellenberger

Fightmag:
Georges St-Pierre.
Johny Hendricks
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
Rory MacDonald

FightMatrix:
GSP
Hendricks
Condit
Marquardt
Diaz
Kampmann

That's 9 guys in the top 5.
GSP
Hendricks
Condit
Marquardt
Diaz
Kampmann
Rory
Ellenberger
Koscheck

Thats like saying i worked 31 hours at work today.

i cant believe they are really doing and ultimate fighter in India. Have they seen that indian fight league, the one where jimmy ambriz headined a show?

Look at India's population and keep in mind that it has been an uprising global power. It is actually in the world government- G-20 and whatnot. It's a huge and perspective market. Its quite obvious why they want to popularize UFC in India.

Dana white can count to potato shoop?

2ah8h0y.jpg

Maybe he meant that have all been in the top 5 at one point in their career.

People taking him way to literal.

Thats like saying i worked 31 hours at work today.

if you're an Auto Technician you can work 31 hours at work, as they get payed Flat rate, so it is not unusual for a tech that works an 8 hour work day to put in 15 hours worth of work maybe even more. so you are there for 8 hours and you get payed 15 hours.

Funny quote, but he means they're all top 5 caliber fighters even though all 9 obviously can't occupy the top 5 spots in the division.

Dana got the 20 best top 10 welterweights in THE WORLD on this card!!

Back