I give Ngannou 85% chance of beating Jones

So Jones is definitely fighting at HW?

Jones could beat some of the journeyman at hw but few in the top 10. Let's be real here. He has to think about legacy at this point in his career. We can only hope as fans that he mis-manages his money and as to do a super fight with stipe

85% seem rather generous to the guy who lost to Derrick Lewis.
I'd remove the 80% bit and got with 5%. He might land one on Jones at the start of the round before he's taken down and dismantled on the ground.

did stipe manhandled him like a helpless boy?

I doubt Jones will be able to take the bombs in the first that Stipe could.

I'd remove the 80% bit and got with 5%. He might land one on Jones at the start of the round before he's taken down and dismantled on the ground.

How can anyone use the Lewis fight as an indicator for a Jones fight? 2 very big and important differences. Ngannou was suffering from Stipe PTSD and he was worried about Lewis' extreme power. He has since dealt with his PTSD and fights like he used to before Stipe and Jones does not remotely come close to Lewis' punching power.

To be fair Jones is vastly different to Lewis, doesn't have anything like the same power.

Jones is struggling to take down 185lb strikers, it's like his wrestling ability has greatly diminished. Definitely think he'd have a hard time getting Ngannou down. He's obviously a much better fighter but I wouldn't put money on Jones winning.

Jon, who surely will have bulked up if this fight ever happens. He'll kick him in the leg for two rounds until Francis is gassed. Then he wrestles him. I know Francis is big and scary, but Jon's also five times as elusive as anyone he's ever fought. Stipe and Blaydes are much bigger challenges for him.

Jones is struggling to take down 185lb strikers, it's like his wrestling ability has greatly diminished. Definitely think he'd have a hard time getting Ngannou down. He's obviously a much better fighter but I wouldn't put money on Jones winning.
??? He went for a grand total of one half assed takedown during the Santos fight, and got Smith on the ground with ease. Fakest news I've seen on here in a while.

never been k'od u do the math
FACTS

that's true. Jon has showed nothing but an iron chin so far. But mate, just look what happens when Ngannou explodes ,people get disconnected from reality.

that's true. Jon has showed nothing but an iron chin so far. But mate, just look what happens when Ngannou explodes ,people get disconnected from reality.
any HW could knock other HW's .. thats just the reality .. almost all of them have 1 punch k.o power... even cain knocks or tko's people out even though he was built for 5 rounds of grappling\wrestling endurance... why would u so be surprised a HW knocking other HW'S ...

Never fought at HW. U do the math
FACTS
NO one could LEGIT beat him.. FACT
people saying he has a powerful punch LMAOOOO

almost all HW fighters have 1 punch k.o power

now prove to me how nganu could win?

Jones doesn't need Ngannou, Miocic and DC at HW are bigger fights for his legacy and he can beat them back to back to seal the deal as the goat, then he can retire or go back to LHW

NO one could LEGIT beat him.. FACT
people saying he has a powerful punch LMAOOOO

almost all HW fighters have 1 punch k.o power

now prove to me how nganu could win?

Bud, are you actually serious with this simplistic reasoning or what? Not sure how I should treat you.

Jones doesn't need Ngannou, Miocic and DC at HW are bigger fights for his legacy and he can beat them back to back to seal the deal as the goat, then he can retire or go back to LHW

But we wanna see this fight

Bud, are you actually serious with this simplistic reasoning or what? Not sure how I should treat you.
bud please tell me nganou is one of a kind
tell me im lying that almost all of HW fighters has 1 punch ko power

it doesnt really matter if hes the hardest hitter,,, what matters is that how u can win.. u think mark hunt wont K.O him with a perfect timed punch?

the fact is if stipe manhandled him outwrestle him
u think a better wrestler like john cant?

u think jon jones is a noobie in striking using his distance?

tell me
nganou is very beatable unlike jon jones
if u think otherwise then its really funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back