I found why GSP has a distended gut in fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a stomach similar to his. I’ve never done high or anything, I work out quite a bit and it’s a six pack, but still looks like a ripped beer belly for some reason. I do eat a lot of carbs so I assume it’s either carbs/diet or just genetics

GSP is a ...

giphy.gif

Someone ban these fighter bashing white belts plz. Thanks.
You’re weak. You epitomize the weak mindedness of most GSP fans on this site. Can’t tolerate any criticism and you would rather ban them or have them censored. You would love a closed society where nobody could say anything bad about GSP.

Weak as fuck.

You’re weak. You epitomize the weak mindedness of most GSP fans on this site. Can’t tolerate any criticism and you would rather ban them or have them censored. You would love a closed society where nobody could say anything bad about GSP.

Weak as fuck.
............. It was a joke...........
.......... mostly.......

Weak as fuck.

It' not about GSP. It's about the rules. They state that unsubstantiated steroid use is fighter bashing. Not that hard to understand.

Kyokushin and other forms of karate condition the abdominal area a shit ton.

That's what I always chalked it up to, anyway.

Could be wrong. I know fuck all about steroids.
dont worry 99% of sherdoggers have no clue what theyre talking about. omg gsp has a gut in the off season.. ppl are just stupid here.

It' not about GSP. It's about the rules. They state that unsubstantiated steroid use is fighter bashing. Not that hard to understand.
So if someone says that Anderson Silva used PEDS his whole life, that is unsubstantiated. So those people should be banned. Anyone who says Johnny Hendricks used PEDS they should be banned.

This is how you understand it?

We all know why, but we can’t say it because then we get yellow carded or banned.

GSP hasn’t fought since 2017. At this very moment there are13 threads with his name in them on the first page alone. That’s some GOAT stuff.

Last edited:

The mods also said they would delete, and card posters accusing Cerrone of taking a dive. That didn't exactly happen. Bashing someone for throwing a fight is much worse than PEDS imo.

Why all these GSP threads? Does he have a fight coming?

He's never roided. Ever. You can't just claim it with no evidence.

He's also dodged noone. He avenged both of his losses and has an OBSCENELY stacked resume of ranked, both in WW and P4P, fighters.

Delusional shit right here...

We will hear that exact statement about every single great generational fighter for the next 200 years and onward (the statement you replied to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back