News I finished the treadmill!!!

Good job man. Our treadmill came all as one piece but it was heavier than shit and it took an eleventeen point turn to get it in the bedroom. Think I would rather have had it come in pieces.

Guys,

I previously made a thread about how I hired movers to bring my new Nordictrack 1750 Commercial Treadmill to my second floor. Well...I just finished putting that bitch together!!!!

<GinJuice>
What a victory for myself and all the Doggers. It was quite a production and a simple Google search will show you all the issues people have assembling this piece of dog shit. I almost shot a single leg on the wife when she was talking shit about the boy, but we've weathered the storm.

You guys ever felt really awesome after putting together a beast? I want to hear some stories of triumph and perseverance.

Oh and before you ask what took so long to put it together, I was waiting for the surge suppressor to arrive and I needed a free day. It came in Tuesday and yesterday I had beer.

<{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}>

Cliffs: I'm basically an engineer.

Why didn't you just pay someone $50 to install it?

How fast does it go and what's the steepest incline it does.

15 percent incline and it goes...ummm I need to look that up lol.

Good job man. Our treadmill came all as one piece but it was heavier than shit and it took an eleventeen point turn to get it in the bedroom. Think I would rather have had it come in pieces.

So many nuts and bolts though and you need to tighten in just right before you fully tighten all the parts. If you over tighten one part some other part won't fit. It was like a puzzle man!

Why didn't you just pay someone $50 to install it?

They normally have the white glove option whatever that means. I guess they put it together for you for like $150. I honestly would have been tempted of that was something they offered...it sucked to do and I'm a typical Sherdogger with money.

Guys,

I previously made a thread about how I hired movers to bring my new Nordictrack 1750 Commercial Treadmill to my second floor. Well...I just finished putting that bitch together!!!!

<GinJuice>
What a victory for myself and all the Doggers. It was quite a production and a simple Google search will show you all the issues people have assembling this piece of dog shit. I almost shot a single leg on the wife when she was talking shit about the boy, but we've weathered the storm.

You guys ever felt really awesome after putting together a beast? I want to hear some stories of triumph and perseverance.

Oh and before you ask what took so long to put it together, I was waiting for the surge suppressor to arrive and I needed a free day. It came in Tuesday and yesterday I had beer.

<{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}>

Cliffs: I'm basically an engineer.
Congrats!!!
When's the treadmill warming party?
Unlimited booze and coke are there, I presume?

Congrats!!!
When's the treadmill warming party?
Unlimited booze and coke are there, I presume?

I mean...it's a treadmill warming arty so obviously we will have booze and coke. We are planning on when the World gets back to normal. Figure that cryptic date out booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi!

How much did that cost?

I was thinking about getting a treadmill or a stationary bike. I'm assuming the bike would be cheaper but idk.

How much did that cost?

I was thinking about getting a treadmill or a stationary bike. I'm assuming the bike would be cheaper but idk.

Looks like it cost about 1800$ US. I just bought one of those Echelon fit bikes from Costco on Friday night. It was only 1500$ Canadian (including tax).

Nice job Red. I know how much of a pain in the ass putting together those sorts of things can be.

<GinJuice>

How much did that cost?

I bought it on Black Friday and saved about $175...came to close to $1900 with the mat and surge suppressor.

Looks like it cost about 1800$ US. I just bought one of those Echelon fit bikes from Costco on Friday night. It was only 1500$ Canadian (including tax).

Nice job Red. I know how much of a pain in the ass putting together those sorts of things can be.

<GinJuice>

As I had to hire movers to get this thing upstairs, I cursed my wife and said we should have gotten a bike lol. I can put together most things pretty easily, but just because it would have looked like a treadmill, I needed it to actually work. It will be fun to have so it was all worth it and the wife gave me them sweet, sweet brownie points for getting it done.

Back