News I finished the treadmill!!!

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I previously made a thread about how I hired movers to bring my new Nordictrack 1750 Commercial Treadmill to my second floor. Well...I just finished putting that bitch together!!!!

<GinJuice>
What a victory for myself and all the Doggers. It was quite a production and a simple Google search will show you all the issues people have assembling this piece of dog shit. I almost shot a single leg on the wife when she was talking shit about the boy, but we've weathered the storm.

You guys ever felt really awesome after putting together a beast? I want to hear some stories of triumph and perseverance.

Oh and before you ask what took so long to put it together, I was waiting for the surge suppressor to arrive and I needed a free day. It came in Tuesday and yesterday I had beer.

<{cum@me}><{cum@me}><{cum@me}>

Cliffs: I'm basically an engineer.

Last edited:
Guys,

I previously made a thread about how I hired movers to bring my new Nordictrack 1750 Commercial Treadmill to my second floor. Well...I just finished putting that bitch together!!!!

<GinJuice>
What a victory for myself and all the Doggers. It was quite a production and a simple Google search will show you all the issues people have assembling this piece of dog shit. I almost shot a single leg on the wife when she was talking shit about the boy, but we've weathered the storm.

You guys ever felt really awesome after putting together a beast? I want to hear some stories of triumph and perseverance.

Oh and before you ask what took so long to put it together, I was waiting for the surge suppressor to arrive and I needed a free day. It came in Tuesday and yesterday I had beer.

Cliffs: I'm basically and engineer.

now you just have to get off your ass and use it every day

I was gonna buy this elaborate workout equipment for my place. It had everything. Cable crossover, pec dec, and lat pull down.

I googled a copy of the instructions and immediately went into dreamland. The instructions knocked me out and sent me to the shadow realm.

I felt like Brendan grasping for his soul

Last edited:
Congrats, dude.

I put together a stationary bike not long ago, myself.

Guys,

<GinJuice>

Cliffs: I'm basically an engineer.
Pics of treadmill.

Pics or itf dintd happenn

IMG_20210124_194026.jpg

Sup???

I was gonna buy this elaborate workout equipment for my place. It had everything. Cable crossover, pec dec, and lat pull down.

I googled a copy of the instructions and immediately went into dreamland. The instructions knocked me out and sent me to the shadow realm.

I felt like Brendan graphing for his soul

It's more work than one would think. It's not like a bookcase...it needs to actually work lol.

Congrats, dude.

I put together a stationary bike not long ago, myself.

Wife made me hot chocolate and is being super nice to me lol. She was impressed and her friends had to hire someone to put theirs together. Two lawyers < Correctional worker.

View attachment 828949

Sup???

It's more work than one would think. It's not like a bookcase...it needs to actually work lol.

Wife made me hot chocolate and is being super nice to me lol. She was impressed and her friends had to hire someone to put theirs together. Two lawyers < Correctional worker.
Should have put in better looking flooring 1st.

We are scheduled to put in hardwoods February 17th. I equally hate those fucking carpets.
If that bonus room is a dedicated work out room, then you should look into that rubberized stuff.

I've helped my buddy do fixer upper work at his house.

Yes it's an awesome feeling, we are dead tired, can barely walk, a bit drunk, but the work comes out good.

If that bonus room is a dedicated work out room, then you should look into that rubberized stuff.

Yeah we are doing the hallway and bedrooms with hardwoods to match the first floor and then we will look into the rubberized flooring. It has a lot of storage (biggest room in the house) so I don't know if we'd do the whole floor. We hate that shit carpet so much though lol.

Back