I feel like my neighbourhood is surrounded by bad energy?

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay, I know this will sound stupid to some but just hear me out for a sec. This August has been crazy for my group of friends and I. So many deaths. My friend Doug passed away, my cousin Jerrys wife passed away. My friend Chad and Chases grandpa passed away, my friend Harveys grandpa passed away, Evans grandpa just passed away. And tonight my next door neighbours kid died today. I didn't know them personally to much, but as we speak there is cops and ambulances outside right now. I know this will sound stupid but our neighbourhood got hit hard this August, do you guys believe in energy? I feel like we're all surrounded by a big ass negative cloud of energy or some shit. Sorry if this seems out there to some, but fuck man this sucks.

..................time to move. :icon_chee j/k Hang in there maybe the spirits are still roaming and spooking you out. Then again the numerous deaths could just be taking it's toll on you.

Not trying to be insensitive, but you kinda sound like a serial killer...

Doug, Jerry, Chad, Chase, Harvey, and Evan. You're either white or making these names up...

Doug, Jerry, Chad, Chase, Harvey, and Evan. You're either white or making these names up...
Lmao, I`m actually a Native American from Canada. And those names do sound like they could be made up lmao but no they`re my friends. But idk I probably didnt word it right but, its really bothering me to be honest.

Lmao, I`m actually a Native American from Canada. And those names do sound like they could be made up lmao but no they`re my friends. But idk I probably didnt word it right but, its really bothering me to be honest.

Lets say you do believe in evil juju in your life for lack of better word, you have a few choices

One: ignore it and do something you enjoy to distract yourself like watching a movie or posting on sherdog.

Two: Move away

In other words I wouldn't worry about it, this feeling will pass.

Not trying to be insensitive, but you kinda sound like a serial killer...

Maan, I know how this would sound like just even asking. It really has blown my mind, everything I said in my first post it`s all been in like two weeks. Maybe I`m just reaching for some deeper shit and all of this is consequence but it`s scaring me.

Maan, I know how this would sound like just even asking. It really has blown my mind, everything I said in my first post it`s all been in like two weeks. Maybe I`m just reaching for some deeper shit and all of this is consequence but it`s scaring me.

You answered yourself, you're just having a panic over these events.

You answered yourself, you're just having a panic over these events.

Yeah, I think this is what`s happening. Lol a lot of you probably just think I`m a dumbass or something but shit. One after another, one after another yeah I would trip out.

I'm Native too and don't know anyone named Harvey, Doug, Chad, Evan, Chase, or Jerry. Maybe you're half breed?

On the subject you're probably experiencing anxiety. Don't let that shit get in during the summer. Enjoy your time.

You need a shaman like Mr. Cheezle.

[YT]y3ry1Rs5wY4[/YT]

Welcome to Earth. It's not just your neighborhood.

My condolences on your losses.

That's because HwoarangStyle killed them all.
1826042-dw_apache.png

Whats up

Welcome to Earth. It's not just your neighborhood.

My condolences on your losses.
Thank you. It's just, I think this was our first wave of this shit, and I didn't know what to think. I really didn't even expect one of these deaths, caught me off guard and it just really got to me.

Thank you. It's just, I think this was our first wave of this shit, and I didn't know what to think. I really didn't even expect one of these deaths, caught me off guard and it just really got to me.

There are people who believe in such things as negative auras, which can form and hang over regions. Even entire countries. But that's getting into the paranormal.

It is natural to seek the answer to whether or not there is a 'why', despite the answer being seemingly unattainable. It is a way to occupy the mind and seek understanding in a time where one feels lost or confused.

Life is very puzzling.

Were their federal agents asking around about their deaths driving a car that looked like this?

25896090038_large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back