I feel like my neighbourhood is surrounded by bad energy?

And tonight my next door neighbours kid died today.

People dyin by night! All day!

But for real, CERN has been opening portals to the dark dimensions and letting evil entities into this plane of existence. Why do you think those scientists chose to put up a big statue of sheeva or whatever her name is (known as the destroyer) outside the CERN accelerator? It's gonna start happening more and more. Wait and see.

CERN_shiva1.jpg

81130585950f3a38215322811e27dd2e.jpg

This ^ is the CERN logo. They are attempting to combine 2 dimensions currently. Our dimension and one that is propagated by evil entities.

For real, I'm only half joking here. I do believe in evil energies/entities/demons.

Last edited:
Sorry for the losses and the rough times you've had recently. I just had the winter of discontent, myself. If you believe that there's a bad energy to your neighborhood right now, you know what to do: make with some good times. Grieve with respect but everything goes in cycles, a time to laugh and a time to cry and all of that. Hard to fight the flow but tread water until you get your chance to flip the switch. Start a dinner night with your buds, talk about Doug and Grandpa and make sure to check in on Jerry and your neighbors. Unless you plan on moving every time a suck tide rolls in, turn on the light, man. Turn on the light.

that sucks. do what i do when shit gets hairy, blame minorities...unless you are one...if you are stop ruining the neighborhood plz

Okay, I know this will sound stupid to some but just hear me out for a sec. This August has been crazy for my group of friends and I. So many deaths. My friend Doug passed away, my cousin Jerrys wife passed away. My friend Chad and Chases grandpa passed away, my friend Harveys grandpa passed away, Evans grandpa just passed away. And tonight my next door neighbours kid died today. I didn't know them personally to much, but as we speak there is cops and ambulances outside right now. I know this will sound stupid but our neighbourhood got hit hard this August, do you guys believe in energy? I feel like we're all surrounded by a big ass negative cloud of energy or some shit. Sorry if this seems out there to some, but fuck man this sucks.

I believe it's very possible, one of my favorite writers suggests that lands and places have different energies. He says this is why people in different lands may have such different temperaments. I also think topography have a lot to do with temperament of peoples. Sometimes i wonder if america itself has an untamed energy, has to be a reason people are so violent here, our music is different than anything the world has seen too. I'm sure culture has a lot to do with it to though. Anyway, short answer, i believe you're on to something.

I'm Native too and don't know anyone named Harvey, Doug, Chad, Evan, Chase, or Jerry. Maybe you're half breed?

On the subject you're probably experiencing anxiety. Don't let that shit get in during the summer. Enjoy your time.

oh and you're indian, i am too, read some vine deloria if you already haven't, that's the writer i was referring too.

Very sorry for your loss, TS.

If you perceive it then it's real.

Maybe you should burn some sage.

Or go to the woods or some place private and scream until you are too exhausted to move. It's harder for spirits to mess with you when you keep scaring the shit out them.

White widow, Black cherry ice cream and homemade peorgies also have excellent talismatic properties against Dismal Spirits and Dark Clouds.

It was always my understanding that Outworld was a generally rough and negative place.

oh and you're indian, i am too, read some vine deloria if you already haven't, that's the writer i was referring too.

Probably an interesting read but I think he's full of it and wrote solely for his own finincial benefit and to be praised for ideas which have existed long before he put pen to paper.

Damn that is pretty fucked...

death is apart of life. for without death, thered b no renewal

also

TS's neighbor is the user Robbie who we never heard from again after he decided to go investigate noises in his basement.

Back