"I feel like I've still got some fights left in me"-Cung Le

He's coming off a huge KO win over Rich Franklin...What loss? He's on a 2 fight winning streak. And he certainly has some good fights left.

He's coming off a huge KO win over Rich Franklin...What loss? He's on a 2 fight winning streak. And he certainly has some good fights left.

TS is talking about Belcher's loss...

Having said that, I did not believe in Le at first, he kinda won me over. What he did, at his age, is very noteworthy.

Le vs Rockhold as a debut for Rockhold

why not

I really cant see him beating anyone in the Top 5-10 but his KO over Franklin was impressive.

Le vs Stann/Silva winner

Le lost to Wand, but Wand lost to Rich. Could be a good time to rematch. Was a fun fight.

Yep. He beat Cote and Franklin.

Even with Belcher coming off a loss this would still be good. Not gonna happen though.

Le vs Stann/Silva winner

Le lost to Wand, but Wand lost to Rich. Could be a good time to rematch. Was a fun fight.

Cung almost had Wand in that fight. Had him stunned but Wand went berserker mode and pulled off an awesome win. I'd watch that again.

LMAO my reading comprehension is not where it should be right now. I'm at work.

My apologies to the TS.

Lol no worries dude. To be fair when I re-read it I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

Put the Costa Philippou fight together. It makes sense.

Give him Anderson Silva. Seriously.

That fight would be entertaining.

He just KTFO Rich Franklin, thats derserving enough.

Le v Phillipou - If the UFC & Cung are interested in a title run this is the fight

Le v Leban - IF the UFC and Le just want to put on some fun fights this is the one.

I really cant see him beating anyone in the Top 5-10 but his KO over Franklin was impressive.

This. I do think that the win over Rich was a fluke. Rich was doing good until that one punch. Even Le said it was a lucky punch. He losses a rematch 9 out of 10 times.

Cung Le talks returning to the octagon

source-http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cung-le-plotting-ufc-return-154515030--mma.html

Who do we wanna see him fight?

I know he's coming off a loss but I would like to see him against either Belcher or the loser of Bisping vs Belfort, just as a fun matchup.

ufc-148-35.jpg

He's waiting for ya Cung ;]

hmm I read the article quickly, does that mean he wont be ready by FOX 7 since he's still healing some injuries?

Back