"I feel like I've still got some fights left in me"-Cung Le

LMAO my reading comprehension is not where it should be right now. I'm at work.

My apologies to the TS.

Your reading comprehension isn't fucked, TS' grammar is. His sentence states that Cung is coming off a loss.

Don't feel bad.

And I'm not hating on TS.

Vitor/Bisping loser would be cool especially if its Vitor who loses. Because if its Bisping who loses it will probably be by vicious KO and he might be on the shelf for a little bit.

Costa would be cool but i think Cung is in it for the names at this point so Vitor, Bisping or even Stann would all be fights he would probably take.

I dont think he has any desire to make a title run

I like watching him, and if he can get himself into fighting shape and is fully dedicated.... I'm all for it.

He's not my favorite fighter in the world, but I want to see him fight.

This. I do think that the win over Rich was a fluke. Rich was doing good until that one punch. Even Le said it was a lucky punch. He losses a rematch 9 out of 10 times.
Cung was just being humble.

That was a perfect puch set up by a brilliant front low to get Rich to lower his hands to protect his body. But then Cung went high instead and timed it perfectly.

No offense, but you simply have no clue what you're talking about.

Your reading comprehension isn't fucked, TS' grammar is. His sentence states that Cung is coming off a loss.

Don't feel bad.

That's cool, I did re-read and see that my sentence was grammatically incorrect. It was one of those "I'm gonna assume people know where I'm going with this" moments, my bad. Going to leave it as it is as an act of grammatical humility.

Also I like the Costa matchup but it would be one of those ones where I didn't want either to lose. Fun though

Don't feel bad.

Ah well its no big deal.

Cung vs Costa would be awesome. I see Cung getting that win to be honest.

Lots of good fights for Cung at MW.

Cung needs superfights, so Costa is out since he is not a very big name.

Leben would be fun.
Wand rematch.

Cung has 3 more fights remaining on his 6-fight contract, and I think anyone without a big name should automatically be out of the question.

Still crossing my fingers for Le vs. Sexyama at 185.

i have to be honest I think Belcher would hurt him really bad.

I know his last fight was not good at all, but what about Leben? You know he'll just keep coming forward, zombie-like, eating all of Cung's fancy kicks and punches, and looking to land his looping hooks, until one of them falls down.

Cung has 3 more fights remaining on his 6-fight contract, and I think anyone without a big name should automatically be out of the question.

Cung Le could potentially be one fight away from Anderson depending on what the UFC wants to do.
You could pair Le against Costa, Lombard, Rockhold, Okami, or Weidman right now, and for some reason, it just works.

Back