I feel like Conor wanted to do Cowboy a favour

Nah, he took the fight because it was the lowest risk/biggest name fight. Not that I blame him, he was in desperate need of a win, it is as the smart move.

Cool man. See I don’t think he’s this monstrous dickhead, but there is something to be said about his off-camera incidents. This current hyper-good guy persona reflects someone that would never punch someone at a bar over words. Normal people might get provoked, but what’s he’s portraying isn’t normal, it’s the far, extreme example of the “good guy”, which is why it’s hard to accept. And if he is capable of pretending to be a dickhead for years to sell his product, there’s no reason he can’t pretend to be good as well.

another thing is whiskey. Many people in particular who drink whiskey get wild and mean and do things uncharacteristically.
Whisky brings out the devil in some people when you drink in excess.

And getting beat down by Khabib after talking all that sh!t

there’s no shame losing to the best fighter in the world. Especially such a long layoff.
Conor has some good moments. Khabib is just an animal.

he tried to get a 1 second KO

that would have been humiliating to Cowboy

Stopped reading at "Conor usually starts patient".

He is a fast starter. And a pressure fighter.

Anderson was a patient starter. Conor is the opposite.

there’s no shame losing to the best fighter in the world. Especially such a long layoff.
Conor has some good moments. Khabib is just an animal.
Agreed Khabib was not only undefeated but had not lost a round in the UFC, not hating on Conor just saying I would imagine he may be slightly less inclined to talk shit after that fight.

Back