I feel bad for Holly Holm.

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
There was this moment in time after UFC 193 when Holly Holm was a folk hero. One of the best highlights of all time. Then she went anti-UFC and demanded a fight NAO, so she fought Miesha Tate.
Now instead of facing Rousey for 7 figures, Holly is gonna be in a bad spot. You can't lose 3 in a row. If Ronda gets belt back, Holly had all the cards for the rematch, but now Holly's claim to the title is her once in a lifetime performance. Beat my girl Rousey so hard. I've always disliked Holly for that, but I feel bad for her today

they will never cut Holly. Her win over Rousey and her skills will keep her in the UFC for a long time

Feel bad? She was champ and has a legendary KO over Rousey. How many other girls in WMMA can say that? Do you feel bad for them too?

Valentina may have took her soul. I doubt she becomes champ again.

There was this moment in time after UFC 193 when Holly Holm was a folk hero. One of the best highlights of all time. Then she went anti-UFC and demanded a fight NAO, so she fought Miesha Tate.
Now instead of facing Rousey for 7 figures, Holly is gonna be in a bad spot. You can't lose 3 in a row. If Ronda gets belt back, Holly had all the cards for the rematch, but now Holly's claim to the title is her once in a lifetime performance. Beat my girl Rousey so hard. I've always disliked Holly for that, but I feel bad for her today

She doesn't want anyone's pity.

She is a warrior of supreme magnitude.

She's strong.

I think Holly is a sweet girl and I want to see her do well. I dont likevseeing my baby girl lose :)

they will never cut Holly. Her win over Rousey and her skills will keep her in the UFC for a long time
No, for sure. But if Rousey beats Nunez in MSG, for the first time, Holm is no longer clear # 1. Now Shevchenko and Pena have leverage

I don't. She lost to a pretty good opponent and everyone knows Holly Holm is no can. She still has the best boxing/kickboxing in WMMA.

I'd like to see Holm vs Zingano next.

She doesn't want anyone's pity.

She is a warrior of supreme magnitude.

She's strong.
She was hurting tho. Felt for her. She did 97% of it right. Big loss tho. She needs to do something to be anything but a one hit wonder

I feel bad she's been in the UFC this long and hasn't learned a single submission move besides the tapout. What the hell is she doing down there at Jackson Wink? This was her best chance to submit somebody in the UFC and she went to town swinging at air.

Holly is the hero we needed. She did her job and did it so spectacularly. She could go 0-8 in her next 8 but she will still be every bodies lil darling for besmirching ronda.

you sound like a money-worshipping little gremlin, not all are like your kind.

I don't feel bad for Holly I respect her for not sitting on the sidelines waiting for Ronda and taking the fight with Miesha. Getting right back in there and taking the Valentina fight. Not making any excuses for her loss and staying classy about it all.

Look forward to Holly getting another fight.

She made history, they can't take that away from her. If nothing else, she will always be attached to Ronda, and that gif will live forever.

She needs to start taking some more risks in her fights

you sound like a money-worshipping little gremlin, not all are like your kind.
That escalated quickly. I feel bad because a nice lady like Holly Holm (who you all loved 10 months ago) is now in a position to have to win just to get back to contention

Ronda wasn't coming back, she was going to have to fight someone else anyway.

Ronda wasn't coming back, she was going to have to fight someone else anyway.
Ronda is coming back for the belt and winning it. Don't you even watch commercials?! Nunez can't sell anything. So Ronda will win

She needs to start taking some more risks in her fights
This. She needs to mix it up a bit more and go for broke. If you are down 3-1 in the final round snap out of it and try something different!

Back