I failed again.

Went for a job interview and was operating at around 30% Also told the guy I have some nerve damage and mentioned I had a DUI 12 years ago.

I'm fucked. GG guys.
Can DUIs be expunged?

Looking for a job can be brutal but it eventually works out if you don't give up.

Stay focused, keep on applying and do not let rejections affect you and use every interview as a tool to improve your game.

Oh last, unsollicited advice, do not give away ANYTHING that is not required to answer. You may think it's honest, but nobody wants to hear bad news unless they have to.

Reactions: 666
He asked specific questions. Asked me if I had any past injuries or mental health problems that could affect work so I said my back isn't as good as it was but I stretch and whatnot.

I prob did fuck up saying I had a DUI in my past though but I'm honest mostly..
I'm a little curious about an employer asking you about past injuries or mental health problems that could affect your work. How exactly was it phrased? What position were you applying for?

Come on! Didn't Johnny boy teach you that anything under 70% will give you an L?

I'm a little curious about an employer asking you about past injuries or mental health problems that could affect your work. How exactly was it phrased? What position were you applying for?
He was smarter than me. He phrased it 'do you have any physical or mental health problems that could affect your work.'

666 * 0.3 = 199.8

Round ting dat 200 fam u keepin' it double hunnid if mandem ain't want u dem can kick rocks fam real talks 💯💯

Went for a job interview and was operating at around 30% Also told the guy I have some nerve damage and mentioned I had a DUI 12 years ago.

I'm fucked. GG guys.
why teh fuck would you say those things in a job interview. lol supposed to be positive and only speak when asked a question don't bring up any negativity from previous jobs and such.

I worked with a kid and he wanted to switch positions and on his application he wrote that he wanted to "level up" and I'm like nah kid go change that we ain't playing video games here. lmfao

Looking for a job can be brutal but it eventually works out if you don't give up.

Stay focused, keep on applying and do not let rejections affect you and use every interview as a tool to improve your game.

Oh last, unsollicited advice, do not give away ANYTHING that is not required to answer. You may think it's honest, but nobody wants to hear bad news unless they have to.
But what if he likes birds ?

Back