I f****g suck... i f***ing suck!!!

Bmonk said:
The thing is, this guy outweighed me by about 20 pounds, and he was all muscle.

I was expecting him to try to take me down. I come in for the single, he jumps up and gets a traingle.

I fought it off for a bit, and even popped a vessel in my head because I did not want to lose that way.

But in the end... **SIGH

My redemption is going to be this weekend at the Joslin tournament.

I am not losing to any flying shit ever again.

What weight and division and style are you? I'll see if I can catch a match and cheer you on.

blanko said:
just wanted to share that with you guys, i such a big one. I am the cheapest cock sucking whore in my club. shit fukc shcit AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
keep it up one day you'll see that you can own people your size cause you're training with bears! :D

Q mystic said:
What weight and division and style are you? I'll see if I can catch a match and cheer you on.

I'm in the 155 beginner division.

I will be the Judo guy with blue gi top and white pants.

I am also entering No-Gi. I will be wearing a white and black Atama rash guard for that.

Bmonk said:
I'm in the 155 beginner division.

I will be the Judo guy with blue gi top and white pants.

I am also entering No-Gi. I will be wearing a white and black Atama rash guard for that.

How long have you been doing judo and what throw can I expect to see?

Q mystic said:
How long have you been doing judo and what throw can I expect to see?

I've been doing Judo for about a year.

The throw depends on my opponent, but I should have a few good ones.

Bmonk said:
I've been doing Judo for about a year.

The throw depends on my opponent, but I should have a few good ones.

I have a couple bjj buddies competeing that are 155, but they are adv.

Anyway, bl top and wh pants should be good. I'll be yelling seoinage.:)

Good luck.

Q mystic said:
I have a couple bjj buddies competeing that are 155, but they are adv.

Anyway, bl top and wh pants should be good. I'll be yelling seoinage.:)

Good luck.

Hahaha

Thanks man

somedimes
huran shukla fooya and we all hoolip kaplip you know?
its alright dood gish rippen lokin holik
bag mine sickeney nine horrra falalafala
LOL

when sparring yesterday a big guy tried to guillotine me but i defended so he procedes to grab my chin and yank at it.... Now my neck hurts like a bitch... damm shit not a good day huh?

Fine, you suck. The real question is: spit or swallow?

Dude, all kidding aside, you may actually suck right now, but you won't forever. You'll be good someday. SHit, if you were good just because you showed up, everyone would be doing this stuff. Stay on the mat, move foward by going back to basics...

We all suck. If you dont suck, you need to raise the bar until you do suck.

If you think you dont suck, you are living in a fantasy - go fight at the next level until you realise there will always be someone better than you somewhere - which means that no matter how good you are, compared to someone else somewhere - you suck.

judogido said:

If you think you dont suck, you are living in a fantasy - go fight at the next level until you realise there will always be someone better than you somewhere - which means that no matter how good you are, compared to someone else somewhere - you suck.

Wisdom. Nicely said.

judogido said:

Or you could think that compared to someone else somewhere you are really good :D

we all suck!!! we love to suck, we are cock smokers!
damnit, I'm not gay, but dang we all suck soo much cum, we are cum guzzling queens

VampireMonk said:
we all suck!!! we love to suck, we are cock smokers!
damnit, I'm not gay, but dang we all suck soo much cum, we are cum guzzling queens

Have you been taking acid again?

Fustration is the ultimate test. You are getting better, but unfortunately/fortunately youre at the point where your will is going to get tested. Are you mentally tough, or are you weak and take some time off while everyone else is getting better? If you quit or take time off now when you go to a tournament your brain will automatically be programed to quit early. Its a question of how much heart do you have now. Dont quit! Like everyone has stated above, we have all been there, and will most likely be there again. I see it as a checkpoint, hard to get there yet harder to pass.

Keep training, one day you will be tapping people on a regular basis and think to yourself "is everyone off their game today?" followed by "is everyone off their game this month?"

Thats the best advice i can give.

judogido said:

great post

Back