I f****g suck... i f***ing suck!!!

B

blanko

just wanted to share that with you guys, i such a big one. I am the cheapest cock sucking whore in my club. shit fukc shcit AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Sometimes you get teh bear, sometimes teh bear gets you.

Bear got you huh?

it's a group of friggenbears and they get me all the friggen time

I think everyone has a session at which they just plain suck, I just try to forget about them and try to make sure the next one is'nt one of them.

I wish you were at my club, it'd make me feel better :). Keep your head up mate.

Use that frustration to fuel your progress/desire. Hang there, man. Try to stress to yourself in training that winning = life, losing = death.

if u were beatin all ur training partners all the time u wouldnt b improving. wen u suck the hardest is wen u improve the most.

Bro, we all been there.

Sometimes, I have a great roll, day, week or month. I mean I am tearing it up, tapping everyone. Then I have a bad roll, day, week, or month. It happens. The more you stick with it the better it is. It not only improves your physical game but the mental side of training and competing also.

Bottom line, hang in there and keep training. :D

Keep it up bud, dont dwell on the bad ones. If anything go over it in your mind and pick one thing you know you could improve on, or that you could have done better. Then next practice work hard on improving just that one thing. It takes time, but you will progress.

Sometimes, you have a couple of those shit sessions just before you shoot up in skill. I experienced one just a few weeks back where I was sort of getting readjusted (I had some time off), and was workign some more technique in and letting go of all that strength I was using. Now I see a lot of the white belts that were giving me trouble getting shut down and tapped out bad, and they're super depressed, but it's not so much me "getting back into the groove" as it's also them hitting that same phase where they're starting to figure things out. In a few month's time, they'll have me hustlin' again.

I'm sure it's probably the same thing with you.

I recently went to a tournament and got caught with a flying triangle.

I was so angry.

I still am.

WHO THE FUKC ACTUALLY GETS A FLYING TRIANGLE ANYWAY?! AHHH!!!

Bmonk said:
I recently went to a tournament and got caught with a flying triangle.

I was so angry.

I still am.

WHO THE FUKC ACTUALLY GETS A FLYING TRIANGLE ANYWAY?! AHHH!!!

Ha ha ha ha... One of the guys in my club did that fucking around the other day in a takedown drill we were doing. We were all in a circle, one guy in the middle, and someone would go out there, and they'd fight for a takedown... Loser goes out, another goes in, if you get three takedowns, you get to get out. We were supposed to be going strictly for shots and sprawls and such, and he just dove out there for it. It was awesome.

stephensharp said:
Ha ha ha ha... One of the guys in my club did that fucking around the other day in a takedown drill we were doing. We were all in a circle, one guy in the middle, and someone would go out there, and they'd fight for a takedown... Loser goes out, another goes in, if you get three takedowns, you get to get out. We were supposed to be going strictly for shots and sprawls and such, and he just dove out there for it. It was awesome.

The thing is, this guy outweighed me by about 20 pounds, and he was all muscle.

I was expecting him to try to take me down. I come in for the single, he jumps up and gets a traingle.

I fought it off for a bit, and even popped a vessel in my head because I did not want to lose that way.

But in the end... **SIGH

My redemption is going to be this weekend at the Joslin tournament.

I am not losing to any flying shit ever again.

Dude welcome to my world. I just started the Purple Belt Program like last month and it feels like I'm starting jiujitsu all over again.

Stop fighting them in there strong areas, if the tap you from guard don't go into guard, if they tap you from mount learn to escape the mount, that's the best advice I can give.

Just go out and bury one of your non-training buddies. It'll cheer you up.:)

Back