International I don’t feel too sorry for Brittney Griner

BGO0K4jCYAAYGPJ.jpg

Her speed,vertical and agility is worse than these HS boys.

Arguably worse than sixth graders.

Disclaimer: I've been to a couple of WNBA games and had a good time. I'm also not delusional how they would fare against a lot of high school boys teams.

Russian female prisoners actually dont look that tough from googling but the bigger issue seems to be the prison guards they are extremely cruel in Russia they might beat and rape her.
I think you have that backwards

She broke the law. Should be penalized.

When the Australian authorities detained and deported the worlds best tennis player over a Covid rule non compliance, courts sided with the local authorities. When a comparatively unknown basketball is arrested for drug trafficking why should we demand an immediate release?

While she's dumb and likely deserves to face some sort of consequence. It shouldn't be a huge deal. She'll definitely be getting her cartridges from mother Russia now no matter what the cost is.

She should be let go. I'm reading it was vape cartridges. I mean, she also needs to be a little smarter about drug laws in other countries. A few carts isn't a big deal in America, but that doesn't mean that's true everywhere.

Also, lol if this is true.

She must be so relieved to no longer be oppressed by racist America.

Well, didn't the US government help get the UCLA basketball players help when they were arrested in China for shoplifting?

Agree or disagree with what was done, it did set precedent.

Brittany may think that precedent covers her as well.

precedent is also kid who took a poster or took a photo of a person in North Korea and came back a vegetable.

shit sucks tho and I feel bad for her.

She should be let go. I'm reading it was vape cartridges. I mean, she also needs to be a little smarter about drug laws in other countries. A few carts isn't a big deal in America, but that doesn't mean that's true everywhere.

Also, lol if this is true.

This is true. I did find it funny, but as someone who smokes a lot, I feel bad for her and hope an exception is made.

however, this happened at absolutely the worst time possible. Like Russia is going to just give up any potential bargaining chip like her, given the geopolitical tensions right now. Like how stupid can you be

edit: based on article, was she arrested in March? Like why the hell is anyone going to Russia after this conflict broke out, let alone bringing vape carts? Wtf

Last edited:
prefedent is also kid who took a poster or took a photo of a person in North Korea and came back a vegetable.

shit sucks tho and I feel bad for her.

This is true. I did find it funny, but as someone who smokes a lot, I feel bad for her and hope an exception is made.

however, this happened at absolutely the worst time possible. Like Russia is going to just give up any potential bargaining chip like her, given the geopolitical tensions right now. Like how stupid can you be

edit: based on article, was she arrested in March? Like why the hell is anyone going to Russia after this conflict broke out, let alone bringing vape carts? Wtf

Yeah, bad timing on her part. However, I heard she was going to Russia to physically assault an on-again-off-again girlfriend she has over there

The US should help her on one condition: she needs to admit Boogie Cousins would destroy her 1 vs 1. She's as delusional as Rousey.

She broke the law. Should be penalized.

When the Australian authorities detained and deported the worlds best tennis player over a Covid rule non compliance, courts sided with the local authorities. When a comparatively unknown basketball is arrested for drug trafficking why should we demand an immediate release?
It's not like we should go to war over it but we can at least ask for her to not get some draconian punishment for being idiot

Last edited:
It's not like we should go to war over it but we can at least ask for her to not get some draconian punishment for being idiot
True we should ask for her release. But what’s our stance when we arrest a foreign national trafficking at one of our airports? Jail or jail followed by deportation.

True we should ask for her release. But what’s our stance when we arrest a foreign national trafficking at one of our airports? Jail or jail followed by deportation.
I'd ask for her to get whatever she would get here then deported. Not like they're likely to listen I'm just saying.

Just don't carry drugs to other countries. I learned my lesson with TSA when I was flying as a young man. I didn't know all these new rules with liquid and spray cans because of 9/11. I opened a side pocket of my bag that I used as gym bag to show a can of shaving cream to ask if it is ok. She saw chalk residue in my workout bag. It's not even in a plastic clean baggy. It is literally residue inside my bag. It's not like I am going to even get a line from that residue. She starts freaking out and calls a bunch of people. I am just like I am going to be late. One guy was all like I gotta search you. I am just got mad and took it my hoodie while muttering you fat fucks under my breath. They could have easily got the drug testing wand instead of doing all this other bullshit first.

It's always jail followed by deportation. We also execute foreigners in USA but not for drugs. Countries are sort of kind towards us except certain SE Asian countries. South Korea has death penalty but they never use it. They just make you snitch and kick you out.

Back