• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't think Leon won a single round

Anyone who gives Usman the first or fifth shouldn't be taken seriously. Usman has an argument for the second and third rounds, but both rounds could have gone to Leon as well.

The best scorecard imo is Leon 4-1, with the point deduction that's 48-46.

Round 1 was clearly Leon. I gave round 3 to Usman as a 10-8 with the point deduction.

2 4 and 5 were close but I gave Leon the edge each of those rounds.

I'm good with the decision
4 and 5 were not close at all. Usman literally did nothing that anyone can say won him either round

I had Leon winning 1,2,5.

Round 3 looked close and so did 4.

Rd 1 clear round for Leon
Rd 2 close round for Usman
Rd 3 clear round for Usman
Rd 4 close round tough to score
Rd 5 clear round for Usman

Even if I give Leon rd 4 I still got Usman winning.

7f08rv.jpg

Did you mix up which guy is Leon and which guy is Usman? Leon was in the black and Usman was in the green pal

Leon won every round except the 3rd.
You are nuts and have never trained a day in your life.

If you score points for having your grappling shrugged off and getting picked apart repeatedly while landing little of your own then yeh, I can see how you might have scored every round for Usman.

Never score a fight again. Marching forward winging shots doesnt score points.

Rd 1 clear round for Leon
Rd 2 close round for Usman
Rd 3 clear round for Usman
Rd 4 close round tough to score
Rd 5 clear round for Usman

Even if I give Leon rd 4 I still got Usman winning.

If you have round 5 for Usman you’re out of your mind

It's interesting that all three judges gave Usman different rounds. One gave Usman the second, two gave him the third, and one gave him the fourth. I think the majority was correct in every round, with the third being the best round for Usman, and the one in which his takedown pressure caused Edwards to foul. The second and fourth were closish, but I think it is a stretch to give Usman either round.

It's interesting that all three judges gave Usman different rounds. One gave Usman the second, two gave him the third, and one gave him the fourth. I think the majority was correct in every round, with the third being the best round for Usman, and the one in which his takedown pressure caused Edwards to foul. The second and fourth were closish, but I think it is a stretch to give Usman either round.
I don't think you can give Usman a round outside the third. He walked forward winging ineffective punches and landed a few takedowns that he was unable to do absolutely anything with, and Leon was able to spring right back up each time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back