I DONT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN MORE CONFIDENT IN THE OUT COME OF A FIGHT... yup...

You're like the 99silva of goofy mcgregor spam posts..and that's almost an insult to 99silva..nonsensical nut huggery and regurgitated catch phrases everyone's already heard...Get some new material champ or fuck off with the spam. There are plenty of unanswered variables in this fight..

-Neither have trained or fought 5 rds before
-mcgregor has yet to show real wrestling or sub game whatsoever
-how's siver going to fare gassed or not gassed to the gills this time out

Both have a good chin too and neithers cardio is ever a determining factor in fights. The bookmakers in MMA have always followed the hype and at best conor is a 3 to 1 to beat siver and that's generous.when the numbers get that high there's always value in the backfire. I'll probably throw 100 on the german gremlin just like I did when werdum fought fedor or Bigfoot did, then come here and see geniuses like you abandoning ship on the hype train

Siver bless

Do you want to lay me some 1/3 on conor? ill have 3k cash put it up on betfair please and ill take your money

In other sports, -1200 is given to premiere teams facing B leagues. Aldo wouldn't even get these odds against Siver. They're just incorrect.

In other sports, -1200 is given to premiere teams facing B leagues. Aldo wouldn't even get these odds against Siver. They're just incorrect.

Indeed and correct, I wouldn't put -1200 on the sun rising tomorrow much less a coin flip cage fight with so many different possible outcomes into play

It's not even a matter of which fighter you like, it's knowing when there's value that can be exploited, and there's some of that here. Granted I'd never risk real units on a guy as hot and cold as siver, but a small bet at his numbers would be more than worth the payoff

This is a golden opportunity, you've figured it out better than the bookmakers. Now is your chance.

The bookmakers are not chairities they know mcgoat is a nailed on certainty they wont be giving anymore money away with nice odds.

Do you want to lay me some 1/3 on conor? ill have 3k cash put it up on betfair please and ill take your money

Hahahaha that doesn't even make sense with the odds already given to payout on siver?? Why would accept a lesser payout? I don't even..

Nevermind

Do yourself a favor and parlay That whopping 3 k into an education or something because I get the idea it may not last you long on bet fair with your current strategy..or lack thereof

Man, Bodog has Connor at a -950 right now. Not even worth putting him in my parlay.

Hahahaha that doesn't even make sense with the odds already given to payout on siver?? Why would accept a lesser payout? I don't even..

Nevermind

Do yourself a favor and parlay That whopping 3 k into an education or something because I get the idea it may not last you long on bet fair with your current strategy..or lack thereof

I'd say you lost your shirt on Dustin in vegas didnt you? be honest he was 'the guy

He seems confident so why not take my money? easy 3k for him

Lol I seem confident? Hardly. Im just saying there's value in siver AT THOSE NUMBERS. Which is correct. You're the mcgregor goof confidently spamming it up. I'd never take siver at an even line vs. conor, as there's no value. But at these numbers? I'll take a shot as its hardly a loss even if the upset comes.

Conor bless

This is a golden opportunity, you've figured it out better than the bookmakers. Now is your chance.

Holy shit, you blew my mind and totally humiliated me! Actually, the bookmakers opened this fight at about -600 for Conor which is probably around what I agree with considering his fanfare. The public has raised the price. The books will lose money on this fight if Conor wins and make a killing if he loses.

Lol I seem confident? Hardly. Im just saying there's value in siver AT THOSE NUMBERS. Which is correct. You're the mcgregor goof confidently spamming it up. I'd never take siver at an even line vs. conor, as there's no value. But at these numbers? I'll take a shot as its hardly a loss even if the upset comes.

Conor bless

Value doesnt pay the bills

Conor Bless

If I'd bet a huge favorite, I'd put money on Silva, Weidman or Pettis instead, to get better odds.

Conor's odds are wrong because of his hype.

To bet 100 to gain 10 is a bad bet. Anything can happen. Jones almost lost to Shale, because of his toe injury.

If I'd bet a huge favorite, I'd put money on Silva, Weidman or Pettis instead, to get better odds.

Conor's odds are wrong because of his hype.

To bet 100 to gain 10 is a bad bet. Anything can happen. Jones almost lost to Shale, because of his toe injury.

Short odds can be value,are you saying you wouldnt put 100 to win 10 on tomorrow being sunday?

He seems confident so why not take my money? easy 3k for him

Easy 3k vs an equally difficult 6k.

So really it would cost him 3 grand to bet with you instead of elsewhere.

You still can't figure out why?

Conor is -1200, meaning you need to bet 1200 to win 100. (Or bet 12 dollars to win 1).

Not a good value. The prop bets are where you want to bet:

The first prop is Conor inside the distance. That is -675. So you are already getting about double from the straight bet.

This also doesn't have much value.

The 2nd prop is Conor wins in Round one. That is currently at -130. Meaning you have to bet 130 to win 100.

The 3rd prop is fight goes under 1.5 rounds. That is is currently at -185.

Looks like I'm putting an easy 20 on siver

Back