I dont see how Woodley beats Hendricks

ts' thinly veiled attempt to tell sherdog he wrestled johny hendricks while in hs

Did u wrestle him as a senior in high school ?
What grade was he in ?

What was the result TS?

No he won his Championship when i was in school.
He was the coach at a seminar with his father.
He whooped me lol.
He was very strong. Very good solid wrestler for sure. In straight wrestling near impossible to get him down.
I got him down one time but it was a bait. He gator rolled my ass lol.

I went to several camps and stuff with his father being the head coach. JH only came a few times. Way before he was in UFC. When I saw him in the UFC I was like oh shit!!!! Haha.

So you basically made this thread to say you once "wrestled" Hendricks? Gotcha. Oh and saying you don't think Woodley can wrestle his Hendricks because you failed to is like telling a doctor they can't practice medicine because you failed grade 9 health

Wow even TS couldn't take him down. Woodley doesn't stand a chance!

So you basically made this thread to say you once "wrestled" Hendricks? Gotcha. Oh and saying you don't think Woodley can wrestle his Hendricks because you failed to is like telling a doctor they can't practice medicine because you failed grade 9 health

Ive wrestled since i was 4. I know Johnny was a 1 in 100000000 wrestler even before mma. Never locked up with woodley but im just saying from experience johnny can fuckin wrestle lol. I dont know many who could touch him in that department. I was like one of the only guys here who thought he could out wrestle and clinch with gsp. Which in my opinion he did.

He might have the edge on pure athleticism but I can say from personal experience it is so hard to get Hendricks down and even harder to keep him down.
He has insane amounts of power when you lock up with him. I wrestled at the same weight as him at the time yea he had man power and I was a senior in high school but Jesus Christ he was strong.

So who are you again?

I have rolled with Jarrod Sanders as well when he was head coach for wrestling here at ATT OKC. He was so fast but near as powerful. Yea big size difference between them but Sanders has nice credentials as well and I was not near as impressed with his skills or explosiveness then i was with hendricks. Thats saying alot. Sanders would handle anyone on this site in the wrestling or fighting departments

He can win with striking, he hits hard and is quicker. His wrestling should be good enough to stop johnny from hugging him the whole time.

Also you made this just to brag and I do not give a shit. Good for you.

Kosh did beat Hendricks however he does not have the power Woodley has.
Woodley does not have the same wrestling GSP has but if he stuff Johnny's takedowns and lands a few bombs, Johnny can get in big trouble.

I feel that. But do you think hendricks has the beard to stop the ko? Thats what im wondering. I just wonder if woods can hit him enough, hard enough, to put him out.

I personally think Hendricks will hold up ....but landing a fight changing bomb is Woodleys best chance IMO ....I think this will be a very good fight .... I'd like to see the power punching Hendricks return and make a statement .....must've been cool to wrestle Hendicks he looks strong as an oxe

Ive wrestled since i was 4. I know Johnny was a 1 in 100000000 wrestler even before mma. Never locked up with woodley but im just saying from experience johnny can fuckin wrestle lol. I dont know many who could touch him in that department. I was like one of the only guys here who thought he could out wrestle and clinch with gsp. Which in my opinion he did.

I was in the same nursery room as Charlie Sheen when we were babies... that guy had some good pot

Woodley is the most frustrating fighter..

TS makes a tread that isn't about Ronda/ Conor and u cats act like a bunch of dicks lol 😀

"The chin diminishes" Hendricks likes to eat too many punches. thers's a chance. Isn't it.

Back