I dont see how Woodley beats Hendricks

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He might have the edge on pure athleticism but I can say from personal experience it is so hard to get Hendricks down and even harder to keep him down.
He has insane amounts of power when you lock up with him. I wrestled at the same weight as him at the time yea he had man power and I was a senior in high school but Jesus Christ he was strong. Im sure he is stronger now from all the mma training.
His chin is damn good he took bombs from Condit, Story, Kos, Robbie, and Georges landed a few good ones. I dont see Woods KO him.
So how does woodley win? Anyone?

Punching him in the face is a way that I could see Woodley beating Hendricks

Woodley has power, but sometimes he is too gunshy, like Ellenberger, I am not sure who wins the wrestling honestly, they are both good at grinding. But Hendricks has power and is more explosive when he uses it, where is your power at Hendricks?

Hendricks has a great chin but Woodley tends to land bombs - I haven't seen Big Rig take a shot like the ones Woodley landed on Condit.

But Hendricks wins this fight .

His answer was correct.

Hendricks is a -270 favorite, but Woodley's right hand can finish anyone.

Punching him in the face alone is gonna win? No.
Robbie couldnt put him down and he punched him and kneed him in the face alot.
Shit robbie didnt even win the fight. Lets be honest here.
Robbie deserved the win because he actually was trying to fight but anyone who knows mma knows robbie lost that one.
How can woodley do anything to him that robbie or gsp couldnt?

He won't, but it's the only fight to make right now rankings wise. Lawler and Condit are matched up. Rory vs these 2 doesn't make sense at this point. This is the title eliminator bout and this fight is the only one that can happen. Woodley is just a meal for Hendricks to fill up on while Lawler gets other fights under his belt.

Woodley hits hard and Hendricks isn't exactly a defensive guru

My answer was more mature than your "I wrestled Hendricks" thread

That answer didnt sound like an educated mma fan. Punching him in the face is obvious. But how is my question? Better head movement, speed what?

Its immature that i wrestled with him? Im sorry him and his father were coaching wrestling seminars in Edmond all the time and i wanted to learn from a national wrestling champ.

Woodley hits hard and Hendricks isn't exactly a defensive guru

I feel that. But do you think hendricks has the beard to stop the ko? Thats what im wondering. I just wonder if woods can hit him enough, hard enough, to put him out.

He's an underdog against a former champion who's ranked higher than him. Nothing shocking about that. It could easily go either way.

I just dont see why they would pyt these two together.
Woods is coming up and Hendricks deserved another shot. I dont see why that dont match them up with some mid level comp and save them both for future title fights.

Woodley definitely has all the tools to light Hendricks up standing ....Woodley is much faster z

Did u wrestle him as a senior in high school ?
What grade was he in ?

What was the result TS?

Back