I dont see how Connor does not wipe out the 155 division like he did 145

....Pretty much spot on....Ferguson is a nightmare for anyone, unpredictable and tough as nails....Khabib, if healthy, could go up a weight class and give problems to a lot of guys...RDA tends to get hit and getting hit clean by Conor is usually goodnight...I actually think RDA is the easiest of these three for Conor.

That's what I'm saying. RDA is one of the better matchups for McGregor just because of the style that RDA employs. Also, most of the guys at Lightweight are bigger than McGregor. RDA and Pettis are 5'9" but more heavily muscled. Khabib is 5'10", Barboza and Cowboy are 5'11", Ferguson is 6'0" and let us not forget just for fun that this guy can fight at 155 if he chooses.

th

i think Conor is hard for him, Oliveira and Brazilian Cowboy

Not really 'facts and figures' but:

KRRP0u.gif

6L0DXZ.gif

I know, I know... that was a long time ago... and yet...

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

Somehow I have a feeling he can be beaten...

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.

How is anyone going to prove you wrong when they haven't fought yet genius? Conor is a great fighter and has quite a bit of power in his hands, but anyone who thinks he won't have his hands full with RDA and Khabib are kidding themselves. Let's also not act like Conor is fucking Earnie Shavers or something. He hits hard, but not as hard as some people seem to think and being able to hit hard doesn't mean you are going to be able to knock every opponent out. Even Shavers, Foreman, Liston, etc. weren't able to knock out every opponent they faced and they hit a shitload harder than Conor does.

I think RDA beats him by being too well rounded and i think Khabib would probably take him down and grind out a UD. Could Conor win? Sure, but don't act like it's a sure thing. Even at 145 he still has Edgar and probably a rematch with Aldo, so he has his hands full there too.

Oh, and it's "Good night Irene", not Arlene.

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.
Oh gawd so much fail

Firstly lwt division are more than used to taking big shots, it's a heavier division for a start filled with people who wouldn't be able to cut down to lower division
So this fact is already disputed.

Tuesday Dec 29th? although TS is off to a blistering start as a successful troll here at SD.com

So let me get this straight Einstein. You want us to prove your OPINION and CONJECTURE false by using facts? Think about that for a moment . Never mind.

So much awesomness.

TS,
watch the Mendes fight and see if you can guess what could go wrong in a grappler heavy division when size is no longer on his side.

Typical Mcgregor fan, who just started watching mma, it's embarrassing.

LW is a deep deep division. If he chooses to be a LW, his record will be spotty as fuck.

Then again so is Penn's.
You think Mcgregor would move up to WW-HW? I doubt it

No such thing in the fight game. Nerds don't get it, this isn't a math problem. No sport is.

look conor is good but come on now don't be silly.

Probably since 155 has some considerable talent?

RDA is a monster at present, and I don't see how Conor wouldn't be a healthy underdog for that fight. Other marquee matchups seem to be close to pick-ems (Pettis, Cowboy, Khabib, Ferguson). Then add in the fights where I think he'd be favored, but would still love to see (Johnson, Diaz, Barbosa, Alvarez, Bendo?!)...and I think/hope he absolutely should move up.

Hopefully he gives Aldo the rematch (if the timeline is within reason), and then moves up for good...regardless of the outcome.

Wtf would he do against diaz? He'd have a huge reach disadvantage. Diaz could just box circles around him from the outside.

Requests that others provide "facts and figures".

Provides none of his own.

Do you realize that your double negative contradicts your point?

And no amount of figures and MMA math can predict the future. It is speculation and guess-work until it happens.

Back