I dont see how Connor does not wipe out the 155 division like he did 145

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. Its the biggest game changer in MMA at the moment, no doubt and no disputing this fact.

Let's see how that goes for you.

Khabib is a bad match up for him.

I feel like Ferguson would give him a hell of a fight with his length, boxing, and overall scrappy style of fighting.

RDA would probably beat him, but I can see Conor taking his head clean off as well.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1537-1377621562-19.gif

"Prove me wrong with stats and figures please"

Over a speculation based on no stats or figures lmao.

If Khabib can get close enough without getting hit then Conors got a fight on his hands, RDA would get embarrassed though.

This includes RDA and the inpenatrable Khabib. Prove me wrong with facts and figures only please, thanks.

Just gonna say one more ting, that LEFT HAND, no one can take it, one punch and it's good night Arlene. .
Its Irene noob
Just go watch some more wolf of wall street.. door knob

LW is a deep deep division. If he chooses to be a LW, his record will be spotty as fuck.

Then again so is Penn's.

Khabib is a bad match up for him.

I feel like Ferguson would give him a hell of a fight with his length, boxing, and overall scrappy style of fighting.

RDA would probably beat him, but I can see Conor taking his head clean off as well.
....Pretty much spot on....Ferguson is a nightmare for anyone, unpredictable and tough as nails....Khabib, if healthy, could go up a weight class and give problems to a lot of guys...RDA tends to get hit and getting hit clean by Conor is usually goodnight...I actually think RDA is the easiest of these three for Conor.

Probably since 155 has some considerable talent?

RDA is a monster at present, and I don't see how Conor wouldn't be a healthy underdog for that fight. Other marquee matchups seem to be close to pick-ems (Pettis, Cowboy, Khabib, Ferguson). Then add in the fights where I think he'd be favored, but would still love to see (Johnson, Diaz, Barbosa, Alvarez, Bendo?!)...and I think/hope he absolutely should move up.

Hopefully he gives Aldo the rematch (if the timeline is within reason), and then moves up for good...regardless of the outcome.

Time will tell.

I think Ferguson will be Conor toughest test when he faces him. RDA would be a hard test also.

I think he beats the rest easily.

well he hasn't completely wiped out 145 yet so theres that

Conor is going to come back to fighting in his natural weight class. He will be considerably faster and have more power not cutting the extra ten pounds. He's a nightmare match up for anyone standing and I think the Mendes fight really can't be used as an indication of his ground game for obvious reasons. I just don't see, after everything Conor has shown us that he won't just keeping knocking people out. His striking is truly special

Join date Tuesday.

Insanely good creative striker who has huge questions about there ground game?

Reminds me of a young Spider.

So much awesomness.

TS,
watch the Mendes fight and see if you can guess what could go wrong in a grappler heavy division when size is no longer on his side.

Back