I don't see Black Beast beating Travis Papa

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
As much as I and everyone else love Derrick here. He is not going to win this one. Travis can't beat elite guys but he destroys guys that low in the rankings. BB isn't that good. His last 5 wins are Shamil (who he was losing to until shamil gassed), Gonzaga, Grabowski, Nelson, Pesta. If we are honest here Travis would beat those guys as well. Shame they didn't do Ngannou vs Travis and Black Beast vs Arlovski. Those fuckers know people don't like Travis and everyone would tune him to see him ktfo'd.

It's HW. Of course he has a shot.

I do think Lewis will be the underdog though.

Browne better practice striking moving backwards

THB hasn't looked good for a long time. Anything can happen though as it's Heavyweight.

He has a shot and it is even better with Travis being trained by Edmond. Also, what the hell is up with everyone typing 'Fook'? Did everyone go Asian all of a sudden?

Travis Browne is definitely the favorite, but he's also pretty hittable and if black beast connects he's in big trouble. If Travis gets the takedown early tho it's probably a wrap for Lewis.

If they bang and Browne engages, Lewis has a chance. Otherwise Browne outclasses him everywhere.

All Travis does is pump a shitty jab and circle. Black Beast gonna be swining and banging on that dopey face until he turns into sleepy

Browne can beat him easily he just cant be stupid and have a brain fade.

Yup. BB is so easy to take down. I see Browne mounting him and winning by gnp.
Yeah and i think he could piece him on the feet as long as he doesnt stand and trade, browne has good movement and a variety of strikes. My money is on browne for sure. And of course ill find edmond wholly responsible if he loses

I see Browne winning the majority of the fight but Black Beast taking everything he has and then pounding him out.

Bigfoot could probably beat Browne at this point. That said Browne has a chance to get the KO, but so does Lewis.

Bigfoot could probably beat Browne at this point. That said Browne has a chance to get the KO, but so does Lewis.
Look at who Browne has fought recently. Werdum and cain- 2 world champs.... derrick would look even worse had he fought them

Back