I don't see Black Beast beating Travis Papa

Look at who Browne has fought recently. Werdum and cain- 2 world champs.... derrick would look even worse had he fought them
You're right both of those guys would probably beat Derrick but I think Browne has clearly regressed some the past couple years.

He has a shot and it is even better with Travis being trained by Edmond. Also, what the hell is up with everyone typing 'Fook'? Did everyone go Asian all of a sudden?
conor said "who the fuck(fook) is that guy" member?

Beast hits fast and hard as fuck. Faster and harder than Werdum who floored Browne. Browne has been floored in like 6 of his last 7 fights. A black beast can rock that chin up real good and there is a good chance it will happen.

Maybe Browne decides to wrestle and grapple and shows skills he doesnt regularly put on display. But hes training with Edmond so I doubt we will see that.

I got the BLACK BEAST in a brawl with Browne all day.

Travis has looked like absolute horseshit lately, I think anyone has a chance vs him tbh.

conor said "who the fuck(fook) is that guy" member?
No cause I don't bother to listen to what that idiot says. Thanks though, I seriously didn't know.
r9k88T6.gif

He has a shot and it is even better with Travis being trained by Edmond. Also, what the hell is up with everyone typing 'Fook'? Did everyone go Asian all of a sudden?

Everyone is a Conor roll player.

Depends what form of Browne shows up and what form of Lewis shows up. At least Lewis has been critical of his own performances, where as Browne is still training with a fitness coach.

If there's a way for Travis to lose this fight him and coach Edmund will be sure to find it.

THB hasn't looked good for a long time. Anything can happen though as it's Heavyweight.
he still looks better than a slow plodding brawler like lewis if travis loses he needs to retire

Yeah Browne should definitely be the favorite in this one

Not sure how you can say that given how terrible TB has looked over the last two. Take out the bullshit win over Mitrione and he hasn't won in over two years.

The only thing Travis learned from Edmond is how to eyepoke, the Derrick Lewis who fought Roy Nelson wins, the one who fought in Albany loses

The only thing Travis learned from Edmond is how to eyepoke, the Derrick Lewis who fought Roy Nelson wins, the one who fought in Albany loses

and how to forget everything he learned at Jackson-Wink.

Back