I don't like this

You're bitter over a guy putting on a show against a top 5 LW.

Let that sink in.
As much as I dislike the guy I'll give him credit for his performance tonight but who is this "Top 5 LW" you're referring too? Did I miss the world traveling back to 2015 or something?

Tons of grapplers are exciting to watch. Perhaps you should go play hopscotch or marbles if someone not sharing your opinion is too much for you to handle.
Tons of grapplers including Khabib. How can you enjoy grappling but not Khabib? Either you're just salty he pushed Conor's shit in or deep down you just don't enjoy grappling.

Tons of grapplers including Khabib. How can you enjoy grappling but not Khabib? Either you're just salty he pushed Conor's shit in or deep down you just don't enjoy grappling.
he is a known conor cocksucker

he is just salty because of ufc 229

Tons of grapplers are exciting to watch. Perhaps you should go play hopscotch or marbles if someone not sharing your opinion is too much for you to handle.
hahahahaha you pathetic piece of shit

It's really pathetic. Like damn, I think Stans like himself are the worst but i'd never deny Conor's an entertaining fighter

lol I love how it's clearly you guys that are the ones that are salty. Delusional. You're both delusional. Lol poor kids.

lol I love how it's clearly you guys that are the ones that are salty. Delusional. You're both delusional. Lol poor kids.
How am i delusional? Also you avoided my question and called me delusional. What a cop out

I enjoy the hype surrounding his fight weeks but I really can't be arsed with the hype until then.

hahahaha sorry dude but you are the salty dipshit here. talking about exciting grapplers and saying khabib isn't one of them. ufc 299 did really a number on you. but hey don't be sad, maybe tony can do to the job. we both know conor is not man enough for khabib

Sorry, I feel the need to not waste more time talking to some delusional child. Have a nice day.
Ahh copping out once again and leaving because you know you're wrong? Ok run along then, boy.

Lol, linking the banned youtuber formally known as Gabe Cash? Lol, that guy is hilarious - not in a 'laughing with' type way but a 'laughing at' type way. Since Poirier, he did nothing bt make dozens a videos a week about how terrible Conor was with all these unfounded rumors. He claims to be a millionaire 'red belt BJJ, former wrestling champion and ex professional boxer' but did an embarrassing Ezekiel Choke breakdown demonstration from his trailer park junk yard that was blatantly trying to copy Luke Thomas' demonstration the day before, as he was getting mercilessly ragged on for being a filthy click bait opportunistic casual and not knowing anything about MMA. It was obvious he never rolled a day in his life and used a literal oily janitor coveralls because his 'Gi was being cleaned' and waiting for his red belt <Lmaoo>

He is a bum on literal welfare that saw he could get clicks and make money if he created click bait videos about Conor to balance out his Reptilian Overlord, UFO and Nephilim videos, then he got banned for his Conor obsession crossing in to the territory of the bizarre and started "Super Cash", which is just all Conor hate click bait catered to Ali, Hitto and their ilk.

@Tomas FYI^

Conor wont be around long. He fights infrequently now and is not back. A fight here or a fight there that is all he will ever do at this stage.

If he fighhts Pac that will be another year with no UFC fight.

He will never go back to fighting 2-3 fights a year in MMA and wont beat top competition at 170 or 155 anyway.

This is all temporary whenever it comes to Conor just chasing the $$$

I'm not even a fan of the man..

I just hate his haters.. this will be good!

This is basically my position as well.

His haters are 1000x more annoying than his fans ever were, and unlike the nuthuggers, they never left and shut up, even when Conor was out of the sport.

That’s quite the suggestion seeing as you projected your opinion onto someone else and then proceeded to tell them to “deal with it” lmao.

Conor took no damage so I expect to see him back in the cage soon.

Preferably against a guy who isn't past his prime and a perfect stylistic match for McGoober.

Conor hadn’t fought since 2018 and hadn’t won since 2016. This was a perfectly acceptable tune up fight for coming back. Cerrone is a tough vet with great striking.

Conor said himself he isn’t where he used to be so this is what it is a tune up fight. He isn’t walking into a title fight after beating a guy coming off two losses, especially as the fight was at 170.

honestly I don’t see him winning either the 155lbs or the 170lbs titles. His best bet is a Diaz rematch next.
did you see the post fight conference? Dana said 12 times he wants conor vs habib 2 next.

I'm not even a fan of the man..

I just hate his haters.. this will be good!
his fanbois are just terrible.

Conor wont be around long. He fights infrequently now and is not back. A fight here or a fight there that is all he will ever do at this stage.

If he fighhts Pac that will be another year with no UFC fight.

He will never go back to fighting 2-3 fights a year in MMA and wont beat top competition at 170 or 155 anyway.

This is all temporary whenever it comes to Conor just chasing the $$$
we know, everybody knows. he just beat a 4:6 guy at wron weight class and dana is promoting the habib 2 fight already. ufc is all about cashing out before going down.

Conor vs Gaethje on Brooklyn card with Khaibi/Tony.
Conor took no damage so I expect to see him back in the cage soon.

Preferably against a guy who isn't past his prime and a perfect stylistic match for McGoober.

If you want to destroy conor asap, just match him with habib or marty or tyron or kobe.
but I say match him with Masvidal, that will be be a magnificent fight. Masvidal will destroy him too, but at least he will extract the best of conor, before making him quit. so for 2 rounds it will be a fun fight.

Imagine thinking that Cowboy had any chance to win that fight. UFC knew exactly what they were doing with the matchup.

Back