I don't like this

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's third wave of hype has begun. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

Now the army of his fanbois who were hiding in the closet will once again use his picture as an avatar and start talking sheet. I blame Carone, fixed or not, he allowed this to happen.

ykg.gif

I never left tbf

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

You guys had your time from October 2018 to January 2020

The fact that you're actually complaining about this is sad. Never left

But it will give you something to cry about and clearly you love crying

Ya. An exciting and polarizing fighter is back.

Fuck I'm mad.

I mean the 2 guy replied first in this thread are literally the only Conor fans who were actually around.

TS is correct generally

Don't worry, any of Conor's potential next opponents (Masvidal, Gaethje or even Mayweather/Pacquiao) will embarrass him and send his fans scattering like cockroaches again.

Conor's third wave of hype has begun. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

Now the army of his fanbois who were hiding in the closet will once again use his picture as an avatar and start talking sheet. I blame Carone, fixed or not, he allowed this to happen.

ykg.gif
ufc did everything they could to make this happen

favorable matchup against washed up name fighter in return who looked just happy to be there

looked happy to lose and grateful for the red panty night - grandma even gave conman a thank you hug

You've been around since 2011 so I know that you know it seriously does ruin the forum.

Are you surprised at all, though? This is the outcome many predicted since before the fight was ever made. Like it or not this was almost inevitable.

You know it eventually ends up like this

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

its inevitable. Enjoy your last 5 minutes of hype after beating a guy who is 4:6.

You're bitter over a guy putting on a show against a top 5 LW.

Let that sink in.

Don't worry, any of Conor's potential next opponents (Masvidal, Gaethje or even Mayweather/Pacquiao) will embarrass him and send his fans scattering like cockroaches again.
Bro, I'm too deep into martial arts to just go away if one of my favorite fighters loses a sporting contest.

In fact, you might leave before me. I'm in this for life.

Back