I disagree with #alllivesmatter

BLM is a 2 + 2 = 5 movement. It started on a false information and lies and it continues to gain steam based on those lies:

I guess pink ribbons for breast cancer is just a hate group against men with testicular cancer.

It's a cute response to BLM, but let's be honest here; do all lives really matter? Though it's not determined by race, I think we can agree that some lives matter more than others. If there was a choice between saving Jonas Salk and saving Osama Bin Laden, is anybody here really going to hold up their hands confused and think "All lives do matter, so I don't know whose life is more valuable"?

The response shouldn't be #alllivesmatter, it should be #somemorethanothers.

I am sure liberals are disgusted that some people think unborn human lives matter

To me lives don't all matter the same. Not even close and they never will. In terms of laws and justice though they should all be afforded equal protection and consideration through due process.
While that's certainly true, the outrage isn't going to and shouldn't be equal for every life lost.

It's a cute response to BLM, but let's be honest here; do all lives really matter? Though it's not determined by race, I think we can agree that some lives matter more than others. If there was a choice between saving Jonas Salk and saving Osama Bin Laden, is anybody here really going to hold up their hands confused and think "All lives do matter, so I don't know whose life is more valuable"?

The response shouldn't be #alllivesmatter, it should be #somemorethanothers.

black lives matter is a racist black movement that says black lives matter more than anyone elses, and its focused only on hating white people just for being white, evidence is everywhere

The problem is the violence and aggression (such as taking over a Bernie campaign stop) that BLM brought with them, from the beginning.

Another source of major heartburn is this entire violent movement spawned from a lie: "hands up don't shoot".

No the problem is how disorganized the group is because it's an internet formed group. Anyone can claim they are part of the group, do some crazy shit, and everything that person does is blamed on BLM. There are several groups who aren't doing that kind of stuff and are just working with the police and even setting up BBQs and stuff for the community with the police involved. I think Dallas had the police helping as well during that shooting. Unfortunately you don't hear about that stuff cause it isn't news and no one wants to hear about communities and groups getting a long. We want to hear about people being killed or being psychos and spreading hate.

Back