I disagree with #alllivesmatter

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
It's a cute response to BLM, but let's be honest here; do all lives really matter? Though it's not determined by race, I think we can agree that some lives matter more than others. If there was a choice between saving Jonas Salk and saving Osama Bin Laden, is anybody here really going to hold up their hands confused and think "All lives do matter, so I don't know whose life is more valuable"?

The response shouldn't be #alllivesmatter, it should be #somemorethanothers.

Black Lives Matter (more) is a hate group so naturally they garner a lot of negative press and these little groups pop up in counter-protest.

Is normal.

Black Lives Matter (more) is a hate group so naturally they garner a lot of negative press and these little groups pop up in counter-protest.

Is normal.
Actually, there are stories out there about the many normal Americans on social media who were unaware of any "response protest" and simply shared stories of police abuse (typically stories related to #BLM), but in an attempt to be as humanitarian as possible, were just naturally saying "All lives matter" in their posts. It wasn't engineered or regurgitated. Many were caught completely off guard, since they were oblivious to the nature of the political reality, not being the types to typically wade into politics, when they were subsequently attacked for being "racist" despite that the clear intent of their posts was to urge everyone to be colorblind.

This has included even rappers like Fettywap:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-matter-opposite-black-lives-matter/87025190/

If you think "all lives matter" means every individual is equally good, then it went completely over your head. No one is saying Pol Pot's and Einstein's lives were equally valuable, only that Asian and Jewish lives (in this example), based solely on their race/ethnicity/uncontrollables, are equal. Just like the Founding Fathers didn't mean we're all literally physically or mentally created equal; we're simply equal in the eyes of the law.

If you think "all lives matter" means every individual is equally good, then it went completely over your head. No one is saying Pol Pot's and Einstein's lives were equally valuable, only that Asian and Jewish lives (in this example), based solely on their race/ethnicity/uncontrollables, are equal. Just like the Founding Fathers didn't mean we're all literally physically or mentally created equal; we're simply equal in the eyes of the law.
Yeah, I got it. What I'm saying is that were it not a hate group, BLM would have been ALM all along themselves, and instead of being so polite and correcting their mantra in a very tepid way, for which they unanimously hate you anyway, people should point out the absurdity and make clearer why some lives don't necessarily matter to society.

This ashamed to be White thing is actually gaining some validity. Not for slavery 200 years ago, but because of the infux of black rimmed skinny jeaned regressive whites that would put up with rape instead of hate( a natural defense mechanism). Most of us arent like this. Let them have their multicultural dystopia. BLM is not an organic movement but rather an evil agenda.

I miss ebola.

I completely agree. If you're a low life drug dealer, a sexual predator, a leech off the system, a violent felon, etc

Your life doesn't matter.

The world would be better off without you.

It's a cute response to BLM, but let's be honest here; do all lives really matter? Though it's not determined by race, I think we can agree that some lives matter more than others. If there was a choice between saving Jonas Salk and saving Osama Bin Laden, is anybody here really going to hold up their hands confused and think "All lives do matter, so I don't know whose life is more valuable"?

The response shouldn't be #alllivesmatter, it should be #somemorethanothers.

Some memes I found that could add a bit spice to the thread.

images

images

#alllivesmatterexceptts

All Lives Matter.

I don't care is it's the most vile/corrupt live out there. It still matters. As human being I will not turn away to any life.

All Lives Matter.

I don't care is it's the most vile/corrupt live out there. It still matters. As human being I will not turn away to any life.

Seriously?

Pedophiles? Rapists? Terrorists?

You can't believe that.

Seriously?

Pedophiles? Rapists? Terrorists?

You can't believe that.

Those people became those things because of suffering. I feel sorry for all of them. At one time they were most likely good people.

Take rapist/pedos for example, something traumatic probably happen in their lives for them to commit such acts.

Take Terrorist as the other example...Perhaps a drone or an Israeli missile killed their innocent families.

So yeah there lives matter....They are not different from you and I.

Yeah, I got it. What I'm saying is that were it not a hate group, BLM would have been ALM all along themselves, and instead of being so polite and correcting their mantra in a very tepid way, for which they unanimously hate you anyway, people should point out the absurdity and make clearer why some lives don't necessarily matter to society.

I want to preface this by saying I am not in favor of #BLM as a group (I agree with the message, not with the delivery) and think that their current incarnation is tantamount to a hate group.

HOWEVER, the original purpose behind BLM is not that they are the only lives that matter, but to highlight that black issues, obstacles and opportunities (or lack there of) should be priortized and pushed to the forefront. They are a group that has historically been under-represented and oppressed, necessitating "special attention" to shed light on the issues plaguing the black community.

I am not principally opposed to any of this - I see it as no different from any other special interest group (homosexuals, transgendered, other minorities) etc advocating on their behalf and attempting to garner public support and interest in their causes.

Unfortunately, members of BLM have interpreted "Black LIves Matter" to mean "Only Black Lives Matter", and have alienated and antagonized pretty much everyone else - including those sympathetic to their cause.

I want to preface this by saying I am not in favor of #BLM as a group (I agree with the message, not with the delivery) and think that their current incarnation is tantamount to a hate group.

HOWEVER, the original purpose behind BLM is not that they are the only lives that matter, but to highlight that black issues, obstacles and opportunities (or lack there of) should be priortized and pushed to the forefront. They are a group that has historically been under-represented and oppressed, necessitating "special attention" to shed light on the issues plaguing the black community.

I am not principally opposed to any of this - I see it as no different from any other special interest group (homosexuals, transgendered, other minorities) etc advocating on their behalf and attempting to garner public support and interest in their causes.

Unfortunately, members of BLM have interpreted "Black LIves Matter" to mean "Only Black Lives Matter", and have alienated and antagonized pretty much everyone else - including those sympathetic to their cause.

The problem is the violence and aggression (such as taking over a Bernie campaign stop) that BLM brought with them, from the beginning.

Another source of major heartburn is this entire violent movement spawned from a lie: "hands up don't shoot".

If Slayer is to be believed, then the reality is God Hates Us All and Hell Awaits.

god_hates_us_all_by_tiger4iq-d4tqr97.jpg

R-1026713-1339683787-8463.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Those people became those things because of suffering. I feel sorry for all of them. At one time they were most likely good people.

Take rapist/pedos for example, something traumatic probably happen in their lives for them to commit such acts.

Take Terrorist as the other example...Perhaps a drone or an Israeli missile killed their innocent families.

So yeah there lives matter....They are not different from you and I.

There's no possible way you're this naive. Are you 19 or something? You honestly believe that all terrorists experienced some sort of trauma in their life?

Osama bin Laden came from a wealthy family , studied engineering and used to wear khakis and sweaters and posed in front of classic cars. Nothing happened to him , his religious ideology made him go from that to dwelling in a cave making terror plans. He's just one example of thousands just like this.

Go ahead and disagree, whatever. Lol this is mental masturbation. We're all gonna get up monday morning, go to work, and feel sorry for all black people like any other day.

There's no possible way you're this naive. Are you 19 or something? You honestly believe that all terrorists experienced some sort of trauma in their life?

Osama bin Laden came from a wealthy family , studied engineering and used to wear khakis and sweaters and posed in front of classic cars. Nothing happened to him , his religious ideology made him go from that to dwelling in a cave making terror plans. He's just one example of thousands just like this.

A lot of them have. Why do you think the Iraq/Afghan war spawned so many terrorist? War spawns Terrorist because their families suffer.

You mention OSAMA, he is only one guy who is obviously used the hurt that some of the poorer terrorist felt to commit terrorist attacks.

Sorry but most terrorist are from poverty and have suffered losses to the west.

Back